RSA Key extraction?

How do you extract the boxkey and cam_n from a ICD70 ?

nope, i guess a needle in a haystack

The info is scattered about on here, and elsewhere, it's all just a bit random and well, vague, I guess is the best term.

Keep digging, you'll gradually gather the bits you need m8, whether you get the bits you need from your box is another matter, but enough info is available to get you started on your way. If you are lucky enough to have a box that will give you what you need, then you're half way there.

Don't bother PM'ing me, that's all I know and can say on the subject. My box was a dead runner, so I never got off the ground.

But seek, and thee shall find. ;)

Well nearly 3 years down the line has anyone got any further on this?

After 3 years I thought there would have been a bit more info out in the wild...?

Well nearly 3 years down the line has anyone got any further on this?

After 3 years I thought there would have been a bit more info out in the wild...?

the info is out there ,, with pics and lists of tools ,, been there for 3 years

there is even a tuto on here for the older sammy and pace boxs fes wrote

as for cisco and tivo , your looking at ebga64

on the sammy boxs its there in plain sight when u compare dumps

cant miss it as its decrypted .etc

So if im reading correctly is it only on the old pace boxes etc you can get the RSA key and the tivo etc is not possible?

So if im reading correctly is it only on the old pace boxes etc you can get the RSA key and the tivo etc is not possible?

Your not reading it right

Cisco and tivo are possible but are ebga chip

Nice picture bhoy ;)

Can you point me in the right direction to read up on this? Do i need to lift chips etc as i can do that with modems like a piece of piss.

Thanks

Nice picture bhoy ;)

Can you point me in the right direction to read up on this? Do i need to lift chips etc as i can do that with modems like a piece of piss.

Thanks

Dont suspect you will.find.many tutorials or specifics
Its ball grid aray so you would need something that reads that
Something like up-2008
Once you got the box.dumped the rsa bk etc is encrypted
There are some.hints here to were its located but thats about all the info youll get on n the uk boards
Try to look on spanish or polish boards or study nagra cac

Good luck

i heard that some people can extract the key without original STB.... Is that possible?

I would suggest hopeful juxtaposing consistent with needful download requirement but heyho ;)

i would say your right. but you can get your cam_ from a pace box with out box just card

Back