RSA Key extraction?

But how did person #1 do it - there was nobody to point them in the right direction.

At the end of the day it all comes down to trial and error. Sadly, it seems most fail on the trial part.

Good, thanks.

Trouble is, yes there are wannabe's, (we can see that from this thread, and many others,;) ) but there are also people like me, who would make the effort, (just so we can keep the wife and kid happy) but get castigated for wanting a point in the right direction.

Sadly, it does look that way.

Ah well, it's been fun. It's like kicking the best mistress into touch, you know you're going miss the fun, but have to do it anyway. :)

None taken.

But if the community had less wannabe's and more people making an effort then some progress would be made.

This cable scene is dead and we should bury it now tbh.

"the cable scene is DEAD and we should bury it now tbh",, I dont think so hack!! look what CV have done,! i no its only c/s but thers some very clever people there & they have made a box wich handles N3!, & looks like it will keep going ....as for the rom180! i will give it another year & i bet its wide open!!! ..its a diff version but the euro 240/241 has been fully dumped ,so cant see why the 180 cant, RSA all the way lol, :banana:

as for the rom180! i will give it another year & i bet its wide open!!! ..its a diff version but the euro 240/241 has been fully dumped ,so cant see why the 180 cant, RSA all the way lol, :banana:

Thats just shows how little you really understand. Typical "somebody will sort it for me". Would you happen to be a DreamBox owner? lol

And if you can't see why 180 can't be dumped then I look forward to seeing yo do it.

HEY EVERYONE GEFORCEFX IS NOW OFFERING RSA EXTRACTION AND ROM180 DUMPING !!! PM HIM FOR MORE DETAILS...

as for the rom180! i will give it another year & i bet its wide open!!! ..its a diff version but the euro 240/241 has been fully dumped ,so cant see why the 180 cant, RSA all the way lol, :banana:

lol, N3/Rom180 is far bigger in the Sat scene than its ever going to be on a tiddly little provider like VM but after 3+ years they've still not got anywhere with it so somehow I doubt VM will be sorted in the next year !

As for 240/241, previous generation of cards entirely. You may as well class the 240/241 series cards as Rom11's as they are far closer to that card than they are to a Rom180 !!!

Even then, the 240/241 series cards haven't been fully dumped. Anyone who says they have doesn't understand the meaning of the word "fully".

lol, N3/Rom180 is far bigger in the Sat scene than its ever going to be on a tiddly little provider like VM but after 3+ years they've still not got anywhere with it so somehow I doubt VM will be sorted in the next year !

As for 240/241, previous generation of cards entirely. You may as well class the 240/241 series cards as Rom11's as they are far closer to that card than they are to a Rom180 !!!

Even then, the 240/241 series cards haven't been fully dumped. Anyone who says they have doesn't understand the meaning of the word "fully".

And with that revelation, congratulations on your 6000's USEFULL post.

"the cable scene is DEAD and we should bury it now tbh",, I dont think so hack!! look what CV have done,! i no its only c/s but thers some very clever people there & they have made a box wich handles N3!, & looks like it will keep going ....as for the rom180! i will give it another year & i bet its wide open!!! ..its a diff version but the euro 240/241 has been fully dumped ,so cant see why the 180 cant, RSA all the way lol, :banana:

i have to agree yes cable scene is dead, as in no easy free tv for people yes there is c/s on cable and sat but you will pay for that. gone are the days when the tv went down that you could just log on to forums for a quick fix.

as for the rom 240/241 been dumped are even the rom142 well again have heard rumors not seen a full dump ie one we can use to make a an emu for card are a fta box. but as has been said the rom180 is diff to the rom240/241/142. so no real use to the rom180.

but hey if geforcefx says it can be done then with his track record he must be right:banana:

it does this every time it will be back just wait about 50years lol

rumours are that some ppl are already up on the c/s scene for cable - it can be done and has been done.. obv easier with sat

i've been tring this but not havng any luck - anyone wanna give me some pointers?

I read on another forum today that 1 of the only 2 people known to be able to extract the RSA keys in, from Poland, has been arested and the other one closed his services down soon after!

Try looking at a few US forums - they've been extracting rsa/boxkey from nagra boxes for years. Ok, its not quite the same in the UK but the general techniques used there are still applicable here. It just takes a little application !!!

Try looking at a few US forums - they've been extracting rsa/boxkey from nagra boxes for years. Ok, its not quite the same in the UK but the general techniques used there are still applicable here. It just takes a little application !!!

Don't lie nozzer, its obviously impossible.

I have sat staring at this box, with my mouth half open, scratching my arse, for at least 3 minutes now.

Since the answer isn't immediatly obvious to me I am going to give up, without trying anything in way whatsoever.

I might try the same again tomorrow, just incase I missed something when I got distracted by the cat.

Never mind the pussy them little indians will defo confuse him, well there bafferling me:(

i know i'm out of my depth here but

from the reading i've done the info seems to be in the Flash memory but encrypted, i got a pace 4000 stb that is n3 with card for vip package, if i manage to dump the data and it's encrypted where to go from there?

rumours of some guy in brasil extracting....or is this nuts?

Last edited:
i know i'm out of my depth here but

from the reading i've done the info seems to be in the Flash memory but encrypted, i got a pace 4000 stb that is n3 with card for vip package, if i manage to dump the data and it's encrypted where to go from there?

These are the issues you are going to face - and there is nobody to advise you. I suppose a good idea would be to work out exactly what you are looking for - do you actually know for certian this?

rumours of some guy in brasil extracting....or is this nuts?

Very likely it true. I heard he went by the nickname 'The Nutcracker'.

probably easier and cheaper to pay the £5.50 / extra box / month (£10 V+) their offering.....but the £35 installatin fee / box, £49 or £99 hd activation fee and £7 / box / month for premium HD is really taking the pi$$....to view all channels i pay for on all my tvs:grrrr:

Back