Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

royal mail postal sizes

crumb

Inactive User
I haven't seen the sun's article about the new postal sizings but from what i hear they took a "packet" to three different post offices and got three different prices for it.. did you know if you fold an A4 sized letter in half, tape it down it's cheaper to send!

I wonder what brain of britain thought this new scheme up..

pre post pricing your eBay items will never be the same.

thats brilliant m8 about the folldin the letter bet people will get funny looks doin that lol

did you know if you fold an A4 sized letter in half, tape it down it's cheaper to send!

Absolutely spot on there; only a matter of time before Royal Mail suss that scam out and the spend more millions promoting a new pricing scheme while the cost of postage goes UP yet again. I can hear those private companies now; "where here to serve". LOL

Fold an A4 envelope?????
Clever people fold the contents and use a smaller envelope.

Chookey

Think this is why the price has went up as more and more people send letters via email these days. They must have been loseing a packet.

considering our postal prices are STILL the cheapest in europe........ why moan??

and yes.. CHEAPEST.............. if you did not know, now you do and if you had not before you should of not said anything but then the sun is the best place to get information!! :) (i am being cynical by the way)

Their new pricing seems sensible to me - obviously size as well as weight affects handling. They even suggest themselves, on their new leaflet, that A4 pages can be folded to save cost.

Back