Rooney ready to leave United

Rooneys a top top footballer and if he leaves then utd will be weaker for it and thats a fact. As already stated utd are a more succesful side with rooney in it and ive already said in the utd thread that his dip in form coincides with ours (coincidence ?). Janobi posted that we win 72% of games when he plays (another coincidence ?) and thats not because of the goals he scores as lets face he's hardly the most prolific (last season besides). It's what he brings to the team as a whole. His workrate is second to none and he is with ease the most dangerous player England have.
All that said he is a dickhed at times but cmon seriously you didnt expect a lad from croxteth to be supping darjeeling with giggs,scholes and becks did you.

There we have it Shrek wants to go well good luck to him he won't ever have a manager like Sir Alex and the grass will not be greener on the other side!

In Fergie we trust!

as ive been saying let him go, he can be replaced, he is not a ronaldo.... and now that fergie confirms he doesnt wanna play for us, there no point in the club even trying to persuade him... just like with any player at any club, if your heart's not in it, its time to go....

Just seen the twitter feed and it seems Rooney has been tapped up and probably City . Hope he doesnt go to City it paints a gloomy picure for the league, Chelsea and City dominating for the next decade with their sugar daddies

Just seen the twitter feed and it seems Rooney has been tapped up and probably City . Hope he doesnt go to City it paints a gloomy picure for the league, Chelsea and City dominating for the next decade with their sugar daddies

at the end of the day he can go where he wants, be it city, real, chelski.. wherever... he is in control & i say this because he has approx 18 months left on his contract & utd either sell him in january for a fee or if he really wants to kick the club and fans in the teeth, he can buy his contract out next summer for £5m. Now if he wants to go to city but utd dont want to sell to them then they run the risk of losing out on some serious £££ next summer, which with our financial situation we can just cannot let happen...

Just because "Sh1ty" get Rooney it will not mean they and Chelsea will dominate for the next decade!!

Despite the Chavs mega bucks and sugar daddy they have only won the league once in the past 4 years and that was also a very close catch thanks to a gift from the sc0users!

United have lost quality players in the past and only to see another player rise to the plate!

There we have it Shrek wants to go well good luck to him he won't ever have a manager like Sir Alex and the grass will not be greener on the other side!

In Fergie we trust!

He had one before fergie in Moyes, and he shit all over Everton. Ferguson is gutted, as he should be. You will struggle to replace Rooney, same as you have with Ronaldo. Least the Glazers can pay this quarters interest ;)

But more than 80 million for rooney ?

Comon that has to be wishful thinking, I think 30 million would be more than fair, I really like rooney but he has quite a few floors off the field and when in a strop he plays awful.

Him joining the CHAVS would be the icing on the cake for them it would be the biggest bunch of arseholes EVER in one team. you cannot get more scumbags on the same pitch lol.

I personally think he will stay but it will leave a sour taste in the mancs mouth, but when he is banging in the goals again it will be quite easy to forgive him lol.

Mick

Him joining the CHAVS would be the icing on the cake for them it would be the biggest bunch of arseholes EVER in one team. you cannot get more scumbags on the same pitch lol.

PMSL

Just heard from a reliable source that Wayne Rooney is desperate to join Juventus, after hearing that the 'old lady' was keen on making him an offer.

Mo off the Simpson's has been Tweeting:

"wanted 2 sleep but just watching sky sports news.I weren't expecting that,my phones HOT right now.This is for the Boss and wayne to sort out"

"I'm getting asked loads a questions...as I said the Boss and wayne are the people who will sort this out."

Rio Ferdinand (rioferdy5) on Twitter

In Fergie we trust!

So why won't the grass be greener on the other side?
Getting 6 times his current pay, in a team full of superstars that are winning trophies.
Sounds pretty green to me.

if he go,s then so be it...
some greats have come and gone thats the way it go,s..

just have to wait and see,ill be waiting to see if he comes out and says it him self to the public...

do hope he stays tho,cos he is class even for a sheack look a like...

he might goto liverpool....
lol................................

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if he does go... then its chelski... its the only place he wont feel like the worst person on the planet lol.

Mickie

if he does leave it will be still in England its got to be he can speak another language, he can hardly speak English lets face it. whenever ive heard him speak he just mumbles and have to turn on the subtitles on the box.

i heard on the radio phone in some utd fans ranting about Rooney dis-honering the club, the fans, the other players etc i was shouting at the radio WAKE UP football has changed, to the players well 99% of them its a very well paid job.

The players are not fans of the club its a job and if somebody offers you more they you go. if somebody phoned me tomorrow and said we will double your wages come and work for me id be there in a shot.

Dunno what is going on, seems to me more like media trying to whip up a storm.

If Rooney is feeling unhappy, so well he should be, he brought all this drama on himself. All this talk pre-world cup about him being potentially one of the best players on the planet and being the talisman for both United and England has gone to his head.
Fergie has been trying to protect Rooney from abuse and more media inquisitions into Rooney's crappy performances (and lets face it had he been played more he would still hav put in crap performance), but if Rooney cant see that then he just proves he is the dumbass everyone thinks he is.

If he ever does go City then o hell would I not want to be him stepping into Old Trafford again. I wonder if some ppl are already readying a pig's head to throw at him lol

All in all I think he will stay, Fergie will get him to take a step back and think long and hard about whats going on.

like sed b4 he's only in for money nothink else.wen yav had feck all.
all ya life then get it all wen ya can. ya scared to let it go.he's a gazza waiting to happen but with no personality ...as going back to old trafford y do u think he never played at goodison ..he'd of been crying on the pitch after his prossy time

Last edited:
Dunno what is going on, seems to me more like media trying to whip up a storm.

If Rooney is feeling unhappy, so well he should be, he brought all this drama on himself. All this talk pre-world cup about him being potentially one of the best players on the planet and being the talisman for both United and England has gone to his head.
Fergie has been trying to protect Rooney from abuse and more media inquisitions into Rooney's crappy performances (and lets face it had he been played more he would still hav put in crap performance), but if Rooney cant see that then he just proves he is the dumbass everyone thinks he is.

If he ever does go City then o hell would I not want to be him stepping into Old Trafford again. I wonder if some ppl are already readying a pig's head to throw at him lol

All in all I think he will stay, Fergie will get him to take a step back and think long and hard about whats going on.

Agree with you on all of that mate, if he does go then he's a fool as who else would protect him like Ferguson has. Fergie has literally put his own reputation on the line to protect him always will. Proper Utd fans also have a history of standing by their exiled players after foolish acts. Cantona at Selhurst,Becks after the world cup and of course Ronaldo and Rooney himself after the winker incident. where else is he likely to get that type of support both on the field and behind the scenes. Ferguson i think has played a blinder today by putting the ball firmly in Rooneys court and honestly showing how the situation made him feel. If he does decide to leave I can see a Gascoigne coming on, Rooney is a car crash waiting to happen and i think Ferguson has so far managed to stand in the way. He's nearly 25 now and cant blame youth anymore for his cock up's. Time for him to stand up be a man and face the worlds media himself.
I think he will stay and if he does will come back from this stronger any other scenario may end in tears.

he will go all he is doing is what he did to the bitters when he joined u

now tell me how many players now a days are loyal?
not many he is after more cash and at shi*y he will get it

remember the saying
once a blue always a light blue lol

Back