Roof tile effect

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some metal sheet roof tile effect for my shed been on google but can't seem to see that many (but I'm using me phone)I'm after price for suply not fit as I can do myself I'm in Walsall area of the west midlands I'm trying to get a supplier or something I need a little help

I putting it on me shed cause I think it would look good it's only a small pitch so tiles won't work right

this is my shed i want ideas for roof

rrs8w2.jpg

nice marine ply and some decent felt tiles would look good, can I ask why you have built a shed out of breeze block?

Not breeze block m8 medium dense blocks going to have internet xbox and stuff there so like a simmer house thx for ya reply I'm searching on stuff to use for roof

Great shed sticky although i must say it looks more like a good strong outhouse. Great for living in m8 should you get in deep doodoo with your good lady.Keep up the good work sticky and keep them pictures coming. :)

can i ask roughly how much it has cost u so far and is that a concrete poured base with damp proof membrane
lookin to do similar thing for myself did u use plans or is it out of yer head

lookin good keep us posted with updates

cheers g....

No planning permission needed but councilsaid I can have it got it in writing not affect anyone ! Heating will be log burner if I can get one and a 32 LCD xbox and Internet going in but I want it closed up for winter so I can work inside still looking at different sort of stuff for roof

I've got price on French doors and 2 windows all with toughened glass and fit myself £780 I'm looking around to see if I can get cheaper for the same

Great job Sticky a credit to you keep us all posted as you get on with it. :thumbsup:

Back