Transfer from Huawei P20 Pro Phone to Redmi Note 10.

Arthur Daley

DW Regular
Reaction score
Just wondering what is the best app for this task? I have a Huawei P20 Pro and would like to transfer to my new phone, a Redmi Note 10 Pro.

I've tried Mi Mover, Clone It and maybe one more but can't get them to do the entire things successfully.

There is so many cloning apps on the play store I feel like I'm going to be here all day trying one after another. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks and Happy New Year to you all 🥳

Just wondering what is the best app for this task? I have a Huawei P20 Pro and would like to transfer to my new phone, a Redmi Note 10 Pro.

I've tried Mi Mover, Clone It and maybe one more but can't get them to do the entire things successfully.

There is so many cloning apps on the play store I feel like I'm going to be here all day trying one after another. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks and Happy New Year to you all 🥳
I've done mine within the Note 10 Pro, as you set it up it will ask you do you want to copy data etc from old mobile

If no good try this one

Copy My Data - Apps on Google Play

I've done mine within the Note 10 Pro, as you set it up it will ask you do you want to copy data etc from old mobile

If no good try this one

Copy My Data - Apps on Google Play
Thanks for your reply Joe, I'm going to try that again later today or tomorrow when I reset the phone. It managed to copy photos and videos I believe but couldn't do the messages or message history. Maybe I have too many going back too many years for it to handle? Maybe a quick clean up of unwanted messages is called for. Never thought this process would be so frustratingly difficult 🤬

Back