Ronaldo Sells for £80 Million

@ rab-p lmao at changing the pic to make me look like a mug... lol

latest news!!!! man united buy newcastle.plans are to demolish st james park and offer the land to liverpool so then they can fook off further away from the lancs as poss.

You are all missing the point, these are just rumours
Nothing has come from Real at this point,,,,, has it???

You are all missing the point, these are just rumours
Nothing has come from Real at this point,,,,, has it???

where have u been today? lol... utd have confirmed, madrid have confirmed.

where have u been today? lol... utd have confirmed, madrid have confirmed.

Yeh, ive been reading now, just woke up
Well, as I said in another thread:

I'm not disappointed at this news at all
Yes, we will miss him, and his football ability is unmatched
He is a wonderful player, and possibly the best in the world
But for 80mil, we can bring in 2, or maybe even 3, world class players who will easilly replace his role
I'm talking the likes of Ribery, Benzama, etc...

Just some figures to add some fuel to the fire:

We bought him for £12.2 million
We are selling him for £80 million
And some rich scouser is going to buy NUFC for £100 million, lol

Why doesn't mike ashley just trade us his football club and all his players for Ronaldo?

He is gonna be a big loss to utd and the prem league,no doubt about it,but as seen before no one is bigger then the club. We sold becks and came back stronger and we will do again. @ least we have a player worth 80m,for that much we could buy the whole liverpool squad :)
it hurts doesnt it lol

latest news!!!! man united buy newcastle.plans are to demolish st james park and offer the land to liverpool so then they can fook off further away from the lancs as poss.
lol u made me laugh there
fook off

A move he will regret in a few years!

Good money for him but we need to spend it!

I want 3-4 top players now!

Alexis Sanchez a winger with skill and pace plays in Italy is a Chilean!
Antonio Valencia for right wing
Benzema up front
and
A good young prospect remember when we bought this little 18 year old 6 years ago from Sporting Lisbon someone of that ability

So that gives him the right to be a arrogant little fooker does it what a role model for the youngsters watching then eh!
and anyway you need to take your blinkers off and watch the spanish footy then you will have seen the best player in the world at the moment is either Iniesta or Messi
but deep down you most probably already know this after watching manu being totally outclassed by them in the final lol.

i hear messi this and messi that but ive mayb caught bad games with him.he is class but like u put there iniesta is something else like. i would pick him over the lot off them.

A move he will regret in a few years!

Good money for him but we need to spend it!

I want 3-4 top players now!

Alexis Sanchez a winger with skill and pace plays in Italy is a Chilean!
Antonio Valencia for right wing
Benzema up front
and
A good young prospect remember when we bought this little 18 year old 6 years ago from Sporting Lisbon someone of that ability

Best keep an eye on the signings so you can change your username :tongue:

all i can say is good luck to ronaldo and good luck to real madrid

You need to have a word with yourself mate. Anything he has ever done in his life was first and foremost for himself. Being loyal to your team is one thing, but he has been sticking 2 fingers upto you ever since you started chanting there's only one Ronaldo. His antics in the world cup were a blatent slap in your face and he has been slapping you in the face ever since!! He was saying you need him more than he needs you. Fans like you have been bending over and taking up the ass from him for too long, walking on egg shells making sure you don't upset him.

Have some pride mate and put integrity of a person before a game. He will go down in history as one of the most revolting people the game has ever seen.

i hope we spend another £12 million on a selfish, arrogant, childish, only think of himself player , who ends up just like Ronaldo all over again. I will be more than happy with that,,,.

i hope we spend another £12 million on a selfish, arrogant, childish, only think of himself player , who ends up just like Ronaldo all over again. I will be more than happy with that,,,.
well said aftermath:Clap:

Back