rom11 ex cw keeps frying

babloo_66

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive just done my third rom11 image, which has fried again, it works for like 20 mins and then u gt the unsubsribed message, im sure there is a blank image which wont go off if i put my tiers inn and it will work....

or any thing i can doo in order for it 2 not go offfff!!

many thankxz in return!!

i know how to do the rights date and everthing and the tiers,

but dnt no y it goes off, any1 wanna check my image and see wats rong!!
sorri if i am a pain. jus need some help on this image coz funs r out of stock everywhere.

im sure it is unique. but to be honest ive copied it of a mate so i doubt its unique no more, what ive heard is ur suppose to use a blocker, but dnt no nufin bout it

blockers not needed at the moment , its tiers you need to get rigth

PIJ

a friend of mine got a rom11 card done by a trader, cause he was safe, i decided to Jack his image, his card is still working but when i took his image and putted my details in e.g ird bk , it just says smartcard reg failed,

can some1 check my image and tell me whats going wrong, cheerz

is he in the same area as u...the image he is using could well be for ntl & u in exc&w or visa versa

rom11

I used the rom11 fix without looking at the image it works well but I have just noticed that the rights date is 22/1/2007 which means it will go off next month i tried to open the card to change the image on it but it says no atr is it now fooked

the person who got his one done from a trader lives like four streeets away, so im 120 percent sure that its cw, any1 who can check my image and tell me whats rong!

thanks in advance

ive just done my third rom11 image, which has fried again, it works for like 20 mins and then u gt the unsubsribed message, im sure there is a blank image which wont go off if i put my tiers inn and it will work....

or any thing i can doo in order for it 2 not go offfff!!

many thankxz in return!!

keep trying mate thats all u can do!!! but until u master itu should but a blocker on the card so that the cc's cant kill it!!!

Back