iOS 7 Bug list

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Making a list on what bugs I noticed and everyone else noticed on running certain apps, or doing certain functions such as moving apps around.
Message app 'Sending' overlaps sometimes
Moving Photo app causes phone to resprung (not for me but happens to other users)
Dynamic wallpaper gets smaller after viewing a folder overtime
During facetime call and while locked; pressing the home button twice has the lockscreen time overlapp the name you're calling with
when you click 'Define' on a word it takes you to the dictionary but you can't go back to the message
Album Artists feature in the Music app needs to be fixed. It literally only shows the songs you have album artists for and for the rest that don't have album artists in iTunes, the artists aren't shown at all.
Noticed earlier that after I switched off certain toggles like background refresh or disabling push on some apps in the settings, my phone resprung immediately after.
Whenever i clear a push notification from the "all" tab in the new notification center, the banner shows up again and so does the notification in the notification center again. In the "missed" section this doesn't happen to me.
Sometimes after playing the radio and clicking the back it resprings the phone, other times if it doesn't respring radio is "unavailable"
When viewing HTTPS site ie my bank and my friends, selecting the scroll down menu to choose each letter of the passcode, it is blank and not displaying a letter to choose.
Tried on Lloydstsb and Halifax site (UK)
when i open the phone app and get to the favourites tab, make a call, when the call is over i get taken back to the favorites and the absolute top becomes invisible and if you go down on the contacts the names get mixed up with the clock, baterry and signal
NOT A BUG: iOS 7 Reportedly Warning Testers About the Reliability of Third-party Lightning Cables
When double clicking home to bring up music player on lockscreen it overlaps the clock for a second. Only happens after you wake up the phone
Dock bug, wallpaper comes as far down as the dock and then the dock is just a flat grey bar., ip4 iOS 7 B1.
Automatic Updates work, but i've noticed it doesn't download anything and it just hangs. Seems to work after a couple restarts.
Wifi networks doesn't appear as normal, but occasionally re-appears
NOT sure if it's iOS 7: Music copying slow (can be the user's Computer)
Brightness dims out and won't come back till restart
When change a sound for a notification or whatever, the sound stays the same on the main "sound" page but is actually changed.
Using Siri to compose facebook or message, now you can edit command in Siri but when you type, texts dont appear after a while. Ip5 ios7 b1
Cant set the alarm with a song from the iPod library.
Note app can open some notes, but tends to not open all the time. Semi works
Randomly Loss LTE and only stayed on 3g upon restart. (CDMA Verizon)
Keyboard lag, Duplicate notifications.
Half of wallpaper during a call, facetime call only shows up in the lockscreen
page 3 for a very long list here: pastebin.com/8Ru3s5cR thanks kyemaloy
Under Phone Favorites, when adding a favorite, regardless of which phone number you add as favorite (ie mobile, home, office...), the mobile number is made "favorite" on main page.
when my Bluetooth headset is connected, the Bluetooth simple on the top bar becomes over-sized.
when plugging iPhone on the computer it says trust computer, but when you replug it;it gives the same message until restart(confirm it keeps giving me 'trust' message) using Lenovo Idea pad.
Sometimes when exiting folders app it crashes
Noticed when trying to listen to itunes radio it becomes unavailable until you keep on selecting your radio till it works again
when times or days are mentioned in email/text messages, the date/time is shown as a link that should take you directly to the calendar app, but it doesn't work.
Frequently crashes during facetime audio/video
Wifi Dissappears during a call/audio/video

Don't forget this is still a developer version anyhow.

Hi I updated sometime ago and am using beta3 and it works well. The only thing that gets on my nerves are Skype keeps kicking me out and Siri will not work via my head set and last of all my subway card will no longer work in my passbook.

Back