CD & DVD Ripping DVD's

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the best/easiest to use now days for ripping a dvd say to avi ?

Cheers

Never tried this yet but its free and rips DVD straight to AVI even ipod etc etc

Free DVD Ripper - Rip DVD to AVI MP4 H264, Rip DVD to Android & iPhone iPad - Free DVD Ripping software

WinX DVD Ripper is totally free DVD ripping software that helps you backup DVD to hard drive for better protection and longer storage. This free DVD ripper is able to free rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to WMV, rip DVD to AVI, FLV, MOV, MPEG, H.264, and easily convert DVD to iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Android phone, PSP, etc. with customized profile settings.

I still use a old programme 1clickcopytoDVD but that just rips straight from disc to disc ? with one click

Thanks Jooooles
cant remember last time I ripped a dvd lol
will try it out
ta

Thanks Jooooles
cant remember last time I ripped a dvd lol
will try it out
ta

Ive just installed it and had a look, it looks the dogs bollox like a two year old could run it, let Is know what the outcome is when you run a dvd through it,
I love the mobile phone options HTC samsung etc looks really good.

tbh Ive just sent the link to my daughter as its for her
Ill ask her in a while how she got on :)

dvds are protected you need the platinum version of the software which is £35 lol
typical lol

just got a working copy I think :)

Last edited:
DVD shrink is free and deals with copy protection - but it makes VOB BUP files not avi.

Check the NZB share zone DVD magic ripper and DVD magic copier both with name and serial works a treat just installed them.

I've been using Freemake for the last while, dead easy to use and it's free. Loads of options for mobile, avi, mpeg, mkv,

Back