rgh xbox

techwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Fish: i have a falcon xbox 360 that i rgh running 5 40g hard drives with games and patches with xex menu and fsd, now need to swap the disc drives over and replace the dvd key can anyone give me more information on what i can do with my rgh and a list of parts that i can get to better my console (will need a discription of parts and how they work) even if it is hardware hack that wud be useful thanks :fishpair:

more info

whats the model of the drive

is the new drive you are replacing the same as your old one ? if yes just swap the PCB over as that has your key and 3.0 flash

plus you can just download the games and convert them with isotoGod and copy them onto your ext hard drive then just use FSD to play them.....

I got the xbox with no disc drive so need to put one in I have the dvdkey but don't know how to rewrite it to the new liteon drive plus I want to put more in to the xbox to do different thing but need parts and short description on what it does and when its done I might consider selling the console what hardware or firmware do you think I shud install along side the coolrunner ??

A. Forget the coolrunner, it is programmed already and your console is glitching. You don't need to touch it. (Perhaps later we will discuss updating the software of the console, not needed at the moment)

B. There is no need for the DVD drive. You only need it if you have original discs and want to install directly to console. If your games are backups, you can read them using a normal DVD rom and use ISOtoGOD as mentioned above.

C. If you really want to have a DVD rom, have a read of the Jungle flasher tutorial. It will tell you how to flash your DVD rom.

So if I hv isotogod on my pc I could make a copy of my games as a file and put them on to my harddrive can you send me a link to the download please

have a look in our "download" section, all the files are there.

I haven't had a DVD drive in any jtag I've had, as I can then put an extra cooling fan over the heat sink, oh and get rid of all them drives man, 5 you say you have? dig in and get your self a 2 TB one, fill it and play.

Enjoi.

Ok I will try get a 2tb hdd and ill make a copy of all my games I already have two fans running inside the case is there any good hardware (board or qsb) that I could use for other stuff and where do I download any patches and software updates with how to update the console
I would also like to know more about getting emulators and stuff ??

i swapped out my hdd last week, 20gb to 500gb.
i didn't bother copying my profile over,as i never used it online, i just creates a new user on on the new hdd

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
then i installed freestyle dash and was done

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you download the file to run the emulators and the files for emulators plus what way do you load them in, I also don't know how to get fds are the start up dash ?

am i right in thinking this includes the nand X programmer and everthing needed except the coolrunner board to do a RGH?

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
good work, maybe keep away from them QSB's though bud. they are nothing but a mare should an install go wrong......

I think twake is selling a brand new CR in the wanted section for £11.00 all in....:)

I think twake is selling a brand new CR in the wanted section for £11.00 all in....:)

yeah seen that m8 but can get a rev c for £14 so may as well pay the extra £3 lol

£30 for the whole kit is pretty impressive IMO. MT were doing it for £50 I think, and now its not even on their website anymore.

Yep think they are having trouble with paypal and them selling what they sell , so have took them off for now , till it`s sorted or they get another payment method.
£30 for the whole kit is pretty impressive IMO. MT were doing it for £50 I think, and now its not even on their website anymore.

its £30 for the kit then another £14odd for the coolrunner so looking at say £45 for everything

all ordered now time to look for a good easy tut to follow has anybody got one?

thanks

Back