RGH help

Yes elmoemo.

Won't have for 2 more weeks so will let u know lol one last thing, if I rgh it and a few monthsdown the line I decide to dual nand is that possible so I can use live?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes elmoemo.

That's awesome, will just get the cool runne and programmer for now then upgrade ro demon and flash when I get the money lol thanks for ur help

Got my new xbox :) 2012-05-08 mfr. 12v 9.6A model 1439. Can anyone tell what mobo it is before I open it? It has never been online so with the dash it was stocked with, will a cool runner rv c and a jr programmer 1.1 do all I need for rgh :D

It`s a corona mate and i think it`s without the post_out , so you would need to get the post fix adapter and get hold of a slim proto if you can.

Is it the model that comes with a HDD?

Got my new xbox :) 2012-05-08 mfr. 12v 9.6A model 1439. Can anyone tell what mobo it is before I open it? It has never been online so with the dash it was stocked with, will a cool runner rv c and a jr programmer 1.1 do all I need for rgh :D

It`s a corona mate and i think it`s without the post_out , so you would need to get the post fix adapter and get hold of a slim proto if you can.

Is it the model that comes with a HDD?

Its a 250 pal, what's the post fix adapter and why do I need it and same with the slim proto will the cool runner itself not do? Thanks

Have a read here and it will tell you everything you need to know

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Its a 250 pal, what's the post fix adapter and why do I need it and same with the slim proto will the cool runner itself not do? Thanks

hi, the post fix adaptor gives your corona a post out solder point, it fits round the cpu, as the post out point has been removed and its under the cpu, the slim proto is a coolrunner chip that tx made avaiulable to test some new code, people have been getting great boot times etc and its only 12.95, best cracking xbox open and see whats what,

Coolrunner and Slim proto are both glitch chips. Slim proto being the better one.

One of the connections (post out) was removed by MS. You need the postfix adapter to overcome this.

Thanks all, will open later tonigt, how will I know what version of corona it is?

Pretty sure its a v5 as its 250gb, opened and took apart, drive is 5s. Strange when I put a backup in it says play game and when try to launch it says update required. Not nline or anythig as don't want to updat to latest dash. My dash is 155... so I need the qsb
only tools i think i need -

TX JR PROGRAMMER (JRP) V1.1
TX CORONA POSTFIX ADAPTER V2
TX COOLRUNNER REV C

or do i need this too TX COOLRUNNER SLIM POST QSB?

thanks for all your help, getting there slowly but surely

Last edited:
Taken from MartinC Roadmap for noobs "Corona v3/v4/v5/v6 - CR Rev A/B/C (with Corona upgrade QSB), CR3-Lite, CR3-Pro FakePOST, DGX (written with RGX xsvf timings)"

If you are going with the CR Rev C , then you need the corona upgrade QSB , as that has the onboard crystal.

Make sure you buy the hardware from a reputable dealer as there's a lot of clones about , i would stick with ck3.co.uk

Last edited:
Taken from MartinC Roadmap for noobs "Corona v3/v4/v5/v6 - CR Rev A/B/C (with Corona upgrade QSB), CR3-Lite, CR3-Pro FakePOST, DGX (written with RGX xsvf timings)"

If you are going with the CR Rev C , then you need the corona upgrade QSB , as that has the onboard crystal.

Make sure you buy the hardware from a reputable dealer as there's a lot of clones about , i would stick with ck3.co.uk

Yea bookmarked them but out of stock atm

Yea bookmarked them but out of stock atm

Last question, searched about and it seems that no matter what dash I'm on the slim can always be rgh is that right, will it affect my ability to flash the drive? Thanks

Yes all slims can be RGH`d up to and including 16537 dash with current hardware , no it will not effect the drive , you will still need the replacement PCB.
Last question, searched about and it seems that no matter what dash I'm on the slim can always be rgh is that right, will it affect my ability to flash the drive? Thanks

Yes all slims can be RGH`d up to and including 16537 dash with current hardware , no it will not effect the drive , you will still need the replacement PCB.

Might update to latest dash before rgh then, if I decide to flash I have my old lite ob pcb so am good in that sense. Thanks for all ur help again, just practicing my soldering again with rol on boxes and controllers and all good, just need the parts now :)

You will need the LTU or LTU2 PCB.
Might update to latest dash before rgh then, if I decide to flash I have my old lite ob pcb so am good in that sense. Thanks for all ur help again, just practicing my soldering again with rol on boxes and controllers and all good, just need the parts now :)

Back