jtaging my xbox360

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to have a go at jtaging my xbox360 but i am a bit lost as all the tut i am finding are old and out of date ,so i need some help plz

1. can any xbox 360 be jtag ,if not how can i find out if mine can be done
2. i take it i will need the Xecuter CoolRunner board ,do i need anything more then this as i have read you need to program the board ?
3. is there a tut for installing the Xecuter CoolRunner board and then how to set it up
4.if after i done all this and it working fine can i then plug a hard drive in to my 360 and play games from the hard drive

cheers for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
right looking at that my xbox is
mfr date 16-07-2008

falcon motherboard

cb version <<what is this and how do i find out what ver i have

am i right in thinking then to do this i will need cool runner board and a nand-x and that is all i am going to need

What dash is the box on?
right looking at that my xbox is
mfr date 16-07-2008

falcon motherboard

cb version <<what is this and how do i find out what ver i have

am i right in thinking then to do this i will need cool runner board and a nand-x and that is all i am going to need

You will need the coolrunner rev C , should be at retailers on the 18th of may or you can get the rev B and do a little modding , check here on how to do it h**p://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82702

you can pre-order the rev C at modtraders

cheers for the info dave24 ,i am more then happy with how to install the coolrunner not sure on what to do after that so will need to make a new post after i fitted the the board for more info

Get hold of FSD , i use the cd installer version from here h**p://www.teamfsd.com/forums/newspage.php?news=810 , burn the image to a cd , run cd from the xbox drive follow instructions on screen and your all good to go phawk

cheers for the info dave24 ,i am more then happy with how to install the coolrunner not sure on what to do after that so will need to make a new post after i fitted the the board for more info

Back