Reva86

Nikko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please could anyone tell me what flash needs to be on my T911 (tmc) for the above rom10 cards?

I have the newd11x flash for revbod rom11 that works fine.

Have tried the powersync flash and script but it just hits loads but doesnt report 90?

Have tried about 3 scripts for this rev card with no luck. Thinking it must be the flash on the unlooper needs changing.

But a86 will not open.........please help

Last edited:

slimshady

Inactive User
Reaction score
nothing wrong with the t911 m8 thre is not may ppl who can open a86 cards including me i have around 500 of them here in a box all a86

gizmoworld

Inactive User
Reaction score
500 TRADER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! Only kidding!!! Why dont you buy a powersync mate ive done quite a few a86 with powersync works a treat!

Nikko

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have 3 of them iv had them 4 a while.

Just bugging that everything i try wont open them lol.

I am currently using bod just i wanted them available if my cards die a pain full death.

What flash do you use on the t911 tmc? I have all the scripts and have read the posts relating to a86 but it just can nay do it.

slimshady

Inactive User
Reaction score
just to clarify the amount of cards i have all come from a m8 of mine who works for ntl/virgin so i can have a play around but the a86 version is a real pain in the arse but i will suss them out

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for the a86 i have found that the newd13 flash and mickiedata polished script works but have read that the sidewinder programe by tbc works a treat

TEST