Reva86

Nikko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please could anyone tell me what flash needs to be on my T911 (tmc) for the above rom10 cards?

I have the newd11x flash for revbod rom11 that works fine.

Have tried the powersync flash and script but it just hits loads but doesnt report 90?

Have tried about 3 scripts for this rev card with no luck. Thinking it must be the flash on the unlooper needs changing.

But a86 will not open.........please help

Last edited:
nothing wrong with the t911 m8 thre is not may ppl who can open a86 cards including me i have around 500 of them here in a box all a86

500 TRADER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! Only kidding!!! Why dont you buy a powersync mate ive done quite a few a86 with powersync works a treat!

I have 3 of them iv had them 4 a while.

Just bugging that everything i try wont open them lol.

I am currently using bod just i wanted them available if my cards die a pain full death.

What flash do you use on the t911 tmc? I have all the scripts and have read the posts relating to a86 but it just can nay do it.

just to clarify the amount of cards i have all come from a m8 of mine who works for ntl/virgin so i can have a play around but the a86 version is a real pain in the arse but i will suss them out

for the a86 i have found that the newd13 flash and mickiedata polished script works but have read that the sidewinder programe by tbc works a treat

Back