Retrieving line

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
My brother has had a line on his box for 2 yrs or so now with no trouble.lately he turned on his rec and his box would not boot.now the question is is there anyway of me retreiving this line.i have tried one one program ant it sees ts media,back up and other files but i cannot find cccam,cfg.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Have u tried another power supply common fault with these m8 , look for one with 12v and about 3amps your modem mine he the same read the plug and use that and see if it boots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

as above try power supply

also remove usb drive could also maybe remove tuner

Are you checking in the right folders? I'm not sure if its in the etc folder on dreambox like vu

If you can ftp into the box as it seems you can then as above look in the etc folder unless the box is running OpenATV then look in the usr/keys folder. The CCcam.cfg will be in one of those.

If you using Ccam the line is in ect/CCcam.cfg.If it's mgCam the line is in user/keys/newCamd.list.
You could also try pulling out and reinserting the power supply at the back of the box quickly a couple of times and see if it will boot properly.(this works with my box when it won't boot)

Thanks everyone im going to see if i can ftp even if its not booting and then try a new power supply.

No luck with box cant ftp,also tried 2 other power supplys and it wont boot.
I have tried an ext2 program which open the hard drive which i have in a caddy but all i see is back up,ts media and epg foders.looks like its game over.

try removing usb, hard drive,& even tuner & try again

Does your box have a reset button on the front? I know some variations of the dreambox have this.

spamming crap will get you nowhere

Back