iPhone Restore to 6.1.2 not working

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to restore my iphone 5 to 6.1.2 firmware and am tearing my hair out. I have put iPhone in dfu mode and starting getting error 3194 when running through Itunes. I Manage to resolve this using Tiny Umbrella and running TSS server.

However now I am getting a 1602 when it is preparing for restore. I have messed about with hosts putting certain hosts in or removing them but to no luck

Could anybody recommend what to try to resolve this.?

hi mate a couple of things, use ifaith 1st to check if blobs are available for your device forget tinyumbrella for now, use that its very good,[download iFaith/ if your blobs are saved that will tell you , I know Sauriks server lost data for blobs saved from 6.00 - 6.1.2, so that might be your problem, if yours is still on his server ifaith will check , and you can download it , then once downloaded use sn0w breeze to create a custom ipsw using the saved blobs, doing this way it will work and its easy, let me know if your blobs are saved or gone from sauriks server

hi mate a couple of things, use ifaith 1st to check if blobs are available for your device forget tinyumbrella for now, use that its very good,[download iFaith/ if your blobs are saved that will tell you , I know Sauriks server lost data for blobs saved from 6.00 - 6.1.2, so that might be your problem, if yours is still on his server ifaith will check , and you can download it , then once downloaded use sn0w breeze to create a custom ipsw using the saved blobs, doing this way it will work and its easy, let me know if your blobs are saved or gone from sauriks server

Hiya mate getting the following message when trying to save the blob

Capture.JPG

yes mate as feared your blobs have been lost along with mine lol, off sauriks server, that's why your having that prompt come up , what fw is it on, if your on 6.1.2 then use the restore I posted https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/376734/, also apple have stopped signing fw 6.1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on firmware 6.1 but having some issues with the al jazeeera app hence me wanting to upgrade to see if sorts the problem out. But don't want to upgrade to 6.1.4 and losing the jailbreak. Which is why i wanted to upgrade to 6.1.2. Any ideas what I could do?

6.14 is about it m8 but l think within weeks of 7 there will be a jail break , only 2 months to wait

Sent from my iPhone 5

The blobs would be useless anyway.
You can't upgrade/downgrade/restore A5/A6 devices using saved blobs.
You will have to restore to 6.1.4

Last edited:
I guess i will have to wait dnt want to forego my jailbreak

Back