Reshare a No reshare

Or just take out a sub and share the cost with family and friends if none of the above are of any use to you :)

How many people can share of a sly card before the picture freezes?

How many people can share of a sly card before the picture freezes?

Well lets presume its for family and friends,
if setup correctly with no reshare given to any one then you will probably run roughly 25/30 no problems.

Or just take out a sub and share the cost with family and friends if none of the above are of any use to you :)

Yes thats another good idea.

I would have thought that was a pretty high number, i would not like any more than about 10-15 watching the same card at the same time.

Last edited:
taken from somewere else:

It is very easy to steal cards from a CCcam-server with OScam.

OScam has a option named cccam reader.
With that option you can use a C: line as a cardreader.

For example:
My peer has Sky Germany as a local card in his CCcam-server and gives me a C: line, then i can use this C: line to connect via OScam to his server.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Now i have made the C: line to a N: line and my peer didn't notice anything. I'm connected as a CCcam client for him.

I can use this N: line now to fake me a own local card with a CCcam version smaler then 2.1.4 with the 256 N: line trick.

Even if my peer gives me no reshare for his card, i can share his card 7 hops down if i want.

I know that there are people allready using this for faking cards.
Today i have deleted a peer because off that.

I hope that the CCcam-Team will change the transmission protocol very soon.
It's time for a new CCcam that can not be used by the dirty clients based on the stolen CCcam-sources.
We realy need it!

So if anyone here has connections to one off the CCcam devs please report him about that, so they can stop this, like they have killed the 256 trick in the new CCcam 2.1.4.

has this been fixed in the new cccam versions?
and if a peer is showing as having cccam 2.14 or above does that mean he can't reshare the card?

i dont know m8

but i would be well pissed of if some 1 did it to me

so the guys out there who thinking of doing it please think very carefully

if u just shareing then why bother ask peer for reshare right

i can understand some 1 doing it to the rip off pay servers
but get ur self a decent share

i dont know m8

but i would be well pissed of if some 1 did it to me

so the guys out there who thinking of doing it please think very carefully

if u just shareing then why bother ask peer for reshare right

i can understand some 1 doing it to the rip off pay servers
but get ur self a decent share

You can spot if they do the 256 trick, and if you have a server then you need a share or you won't be watching anything. Thats just scaremongering what your saying.

It's supposedly fixed in the newer versions.

I use CS studio to watch my server, (i uploaded it in the dreambox download section btw)
the site that i got it off said that it tells you if any of your clients are faking your card.
does anybody know exactly what information gives this away?

and what is this method to figure out if they are using the 256 trick? people say if they go over 12000 then thats proof that they are resharing,
i dont really feel that 12000 should be seen as a feasable number.

for example, most of my clients who i know ARE NOT resharing have an AVU of 150-200 tops, thats per hour, in a day that equals about 4000.

that means if i was to go for the 12000 figure, my clients could be re-sharing my cline 3 times and i would deem this as normal activity!

sometimes i open up cccam info page on my browser and continually refresh the 'active clients' page,
if a client is idling in under 7 seconds then i know he is resharing. cos new ecms are sent every 7-8 seconds.

Last edited:
I don’t know how scrupulous/unscrupulous members who get a share are, I doubt/hope no one on here would do it to a member who has given a share, the point of asking this question was mainly directed at a “pay server” as my Mt8 asked about a second box and was told he would have to pay near enough the same again.
It has also highlighted to members on here the need to be vigilant and secure.
Also, AFAIK there is a way to stop this from happening by using differnt cam configurations.
@fes786, Thanks for the info Mt8, it won’t be used unwisely.

I have just noticed this fact was posted by bod here and digidude in the last post recommends a way to prevent it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know how scrupulous/unscrupulous members who get a share are, I doubt/hope no one on here would do it to a member who has given a share, the point of asking this question was mainly directed at a “pay server” as my Mt8 asked about a second box and was told he would have to pay near enough the same again.
It has also highlighted to members on here the need to be vigilant and secure.
Also, AFAIK there is a way to stop this from happening by using differnt cam configurations.
@fes786, Thanks for the info Mt8, it won’t be used unwisely.

I have just noticed this fact was posted by bod here and digidude in the last post recommends a way to prevent it.

Would be interested to see if you get it to work with your paysever.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any member with high posts and long standing membership wants to try it out,
PM me,
i will give you a cline for a day or so, i would ask that you dont reshare to more than one person though..
Regards,
CrazyFool.

Guys regardless of whether this can or cannot be done,is it really worth it,

whats the average cost of a full sub,its about 100 euro here,
so IF i was paying somebody the average payserver price of 15 quid a month and then wanted another share it would then cost me 30 quid a month yes?

you are still saving over half the official price so where the problem with that,

If its a case of you want to get one over the payserver,
simple dont pay him in the first place get a sub and share it yourself to friends and family.

anybody recommend a good pay serve which is reasonable in price cheers

Guys regardless of whether this can or cannot be done,is it really worth it,

whats the average cost of a full sub,its about 100 euro here,
so IF i was paying somebody the average payserver price of 15 quid a month and then wanted another share it would then cost me 30 quid a month yes?

you are still saving over half the official price so where the problem with that,

If its a case of you want to get one over the payserver,
simple dont pay him in the first place get a sub and share it yourself to friends and family.

Seriously, if You are that scrupulous about who cheats who why not just pay your provider and don't card share.

Seriously, if You are that scrupulous about who cheats who why not just pay your provider and don't card share.

I always have done and will always continue to,
and I'm not trying to be "that scrupulous" as you put it,

Why do you think that UPC and Virgin switched to N3?
because there were to many taking out of the pot and not enough putting in,
and if people continue to do that,now most have switched to satellite, then that will go the same way.

Obviously, Im wrong then seeing as you pay and dont share.

The whole of the sat scene must be in the same position asd you put it
"to many taking out of the pot and not enough putting in" probably why they have been changing the encryption over the years.

Obviously, Im wrong then seeing as you pay and dont share.

Never said I dont share ;)

The whole of the sat scene must be in the same position asd you put it
"to many taking out of the pot and not enough putting in" probably why they have been changing the encryption over the years.

Yes technically it is m8 but if people keep trying to get something for nothing then eventually it will disappear completely,
and thats not aimed at anyone in particular,its just my opinion.

NP Mt8, All it means is that the pay servers are in fact getting the same treatment as the suplier.

Is this 'The Pot' you speak of?
Pooh-Hunny-Pot-winnie-the-pooh-1993701-1024-768.jpg

Back