Reshare a No reshare

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere that its possible to reshare a "no reshare-share" anyone throw any more light on this ?
Mt8 is on a pay server and wanted to test it out.

Thanx.

yes u run oscam

put c line in there
tell it to fake emu version e.g. tell it to report as cccam 2.1.4 .etc

and it will do it

but if payserver clicks on he will get banned

how would the payserver know this was happening though!

Any instructions about, on exactly what to do or could someone kindly write a quick tut.

Thanx

Anyone know if this issue been fixed in the latest version of cccam - 2.2.1?

My share server doesn't allow me to reshare but I wouldn't dream of resharing it without permission. Perhaps if I as paying for it I might, but it's free and I wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds me.

My share server doesn't allow me to reshare but I wouldn't dream of resharing it without permission. Perhaps if I as paying for it I might, but it's free and I wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds me.

l know where your comin from but its best if u do and trade , in the end your can even give a line back to him in the end ,, it dosnt take long before u have 20 plus shares m8

l know where your comin from but its best if u do and trade , in the end your can even give a line back to him in the end ,, it dosnt take long before u have 20 plus shares m8

I see what you mean Paul, but what's the point as I have access to 2 very good servers that are online 24 hours a day seven days a week and access to practically everything that can be shared, including all the HDTV packages.

I see no point in having 20 lines when I get all I need from just 2.

I get the full $ky HD package @ 1 Hop, I'd like to reshare it but I'm not allowed.

l know m8 buts its fun lol , l have 4 boxes at home a 1 at work and swap with friends , u never have to worry about one of yours u have going off if u have back ups ..

l know m8 buts its fun lol , l have 4 boxes at home a 1 at work and swap with friends , u never have to worry about one of yours u have going off if u have back ups ..

I suppose, but touch wood, they've never went done yet. :)

One of them is a pay share that is rock solid - that's the HDTV package one and the other one is ran by an Irish pervert. ;)

I am on a paysever I was wondering could i share my cline to another box in my house without buying another cline using this method.

I believe so, though would still need instructions on how its set up

I suppose, but touch wood, they've never went done yet. :)

One of them is a pay share that is rock solid - that's the HDTV package one and the other one is ran by an Irish pervert. ;)
Witchy My box will arrive in week or so and I 'm looking for a genuine HD pay server. Any chance you can give me details of good one. PM ?

By your own card then share instead of trying to con people, it would be cheaper than using scum pay servers, share something you have. not steal.

wish i could find someone who is willing to share - looked everywhere at the mo

pay servers thrive cause not everyone can afford a sly packages.

pay servers thrive cause not everyone can afford a sly packages.

I never mentioned them, there is loads of cards you could buy from about £80 upwards, which would then get you everything you want, you do not have to go to the darkside.

Back