[request] ixtreme 1.3 def file

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have xtreme boot maker 0.5.4 and have the .def files up to 1.2c, but now the new 1.3 is out, i need the new 1.3 def files.

has anyone seen them on their travels, cos i have looked in usual places and not found them yet.

thanks in advance.

i have xtreme boot maker 0.5.4 and have the .def files up to 1.2c, but now the new 1.3 is out, i need the new 1.3 def files.
has anyone seen them on their travels, cos i have looked in usual places and not found them yet.
thanks in advance.
is it the actual 1.3 firmware u after ?

no m8, i have the f/w

but when i load xtreme boot maker 0.5.4 it askes for the f/w you are gonna be using, and when i direct it to teh new sammy, it does not recognise it, as the definition files are not loaded yet.

no m8, i have the f/w
but when i load xtreme boot maker 0.5.4 it askes for the f/w you are gonna be using, and when i direct it to teh new sammy, it does not recognise it, as the definition files are not loaded yet.
k m8 got the firmware but other than that no :( sorry

no m8, i have the f/w

I'll create a def file in a bit mate for you so you can import it

someone is creating one, i will upload it later when it is done.

cheers for looking m8

Emailed them for you to test Highlander. Someone might make a better one than mine so lets see what happens

not importing for me.
i'll have a look after my tea.
cheers

You need to overwrite your 5xDef.xml file with the one in the 5xDef.rar I sent, but rename the old one to 5xDef.xml.old first

Then try and import one of the firmware rars i sent

nope still not letting me import the rar files.

1.2c imports perfect but not 1.3

yes m8, i saved the old xml file in a different folder, and added your xml file.

then went to import one of your rars, well tried all 4 and got same error: see pic attached.

and you are using xtreme boot maker 0.5.4 and the same xml file?
strange

yeah 0.5.4 final. Just used the XML and rar files that I sent to you via email and they work fine. Maybe emailing them has corrupted them in some way?

Back