Replica Football Shirts?

ManofScience

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any decent cheap sites for replica fake shirts? I'm sure someone once posted a link on here. After Newcastle current Away if poss (bright yellow!)

Anyone use 1 they trust?

There was one particular Chinese site that had a good reputation for replica shirts, but they have to keep changing their site name to ensure they don't get stopped making them, I am sure someone on here will know who they are and what they are now called.
The one thing to remember though is that your parcel could be intercepted by customs and they will not allow your to have the shirt and could threaten you with a court appearance.

i was wondering about customs, i'd put a different delivery name on it

There was one particular Chinese site that had a good reputation for replica shirts, but they have to keep changing their site name to ensure they don't get stopped making them, I am sure someone on here will know who they are and what they are now called.
The one thing to remember though is that your parcel could be intercepted by customs and they will not allow your to have the shirt and could threaten you with a court appearance.

Really ? AFAIK I can understand them confiscating it but I have not heard of them prosecuting anybody for buying fake goods, only supplying them.

they just put fabric etc on the customs declaration and none of my pals have ever had one not arrive

Here mate Aliexpress I have bought loads of stuff of there site..............

Plenty choice of Newcastle Tops for around £10

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Really ? AFAIK I can understand them confiscating it but I have not heard of them prosecuting anybody for buying fake goods, only supplying them.

One of my old school friends lives in Tokyo and holidays all round Asia, he used to send me designer label tee-shirts every now and again. I had a letter from HMRC that informed me a parcel addressed to me had been checked and contained counterfeit goods and if it were to happen again I would be taken to court and that had it not been for the fact of the small quantity involved they would have taken this action straight away.
This was several years ago, I may still have the letter about somewhere so I will try and look it out.

Back