VU+ Duo Replacing the fan

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a replacement fan for vu duo. Screw holes are 40mm apart & fan is 50mm x 50mm x 10mm . Connector to board is 2 pin. Had a look in scan & the one I saw had 3 wires(can this be modded to fit or do they have a 2 pin fractal fan that would fit the bill ? ). The one in scan is £6 ish. Any recommendations welcome or alternatively suppliers.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone recommend a replacement fan for vu duo. Screw holes are 40mm apart & fan is 50mm x 50mm x 10mm . Connector to board is 2 pin. Had a look in scan & the one I saw had 3 wires(can this be modded to fit or do they have a 2 pin fractal fan that would fit the bill ? ). The one in scan is £6 ish. Any recommendations welcome or alternatively suppliers.

If yours is a real box the fan is a 7 volt one hard to find, if you have a clone these run 12 volt fans and i recommend fractal fans your looking at one wire is just a speed sensor wire you can ignore it and use the plug off your old fan.

Cheers ferret , it's a clone , so a 12 volt one should do. I will pick a fractal up from scan in next week or so ( I didn't know the 3 wire one's could be used ).

Back