Replace DM-500s with TM-600

Giving it a go tonight, took ages to scan BskyB , but picture and sound is good. Gonna get onto the shop tomorrow to get it replaced

How you getting on with it m8. I wish I had mine.

Thanks Coley

if you paid for next day delivery and only get standard then id complain and ask for the difference refunded

i can put anyone interested in direct contact with a supplier who does do next day delivery, youll then get the receiver for the same price that trade pays for it

please note, i dont sell receivers, im offering to put you in touch with a trade only outlet that will ship directly to you at a cost as though i was buying the receiver at trade price, but it is a nationwide distributor, much bigger than the place mentioned

Hi Digidude, this is good to know, does he ship to France by any chance, been
waiting nearly four weeks for a Diablo Wiffi from UK!

Regards Finearrow

Well I just spoke to my friend and he did not recieve it. He rung them and said why he never got and they said "We did not post anything yesterday". He said but I paid for next day delivery they said "I know" no appology or nowt

Unbelivable

Coley

There is a 3 day postal strike in London.

By Steve Rothwell

July 8 (Bloomberg) -- London postal employees began a three-day strike in a dispute over workforce reductions at state-owned Royal Mail Group Plc.

The walkout started at 5 a.m. today and no talks with the company are scheduled, Sian Jones, a spokeswoman for the Communications Workers Union, said by telephone.

More than 10,000 of Royal Mail’s 12,000 London employees are involved in the dispute after the company turned down an offer of a three-month strike moratorium in return for talks about modernization. The workforce is being reduced without any increase in mechanization or revamp of delivery schedules, putting employees under intolerable strain, the CWU says.

“The ball is in Royal Mail’s court,” Jones said. “We’d like them to come forward and offer meaningful talks.”

Royal Mail spokesman James Taylor reiterated the company’s view that planned changes to working practices should happen immediately rather than in three months. Unions are thwarting processes crucial to survival, the postal carrier says.

Royal Mail is calling in managers from throughout the country to help reduce disruption to service during the strike. The company intends to make limited deliveries and will collect mail from all post offices and public drop-boxes.

The U.K. government last week postponed a plan, opposed by unions, to sell a stake in Royal Mail to an investor to help improve competitiveness. The company has suffered a 10 percent decline in annual postal volumes, while in London 20 percent fewer items are being delivered daily than two years ago.

Mandelson Says Sell

Business Secretary Peter Mandelson said yesterday that the negative attitude of unions to change was partly to blame for the mail carrier’s difficulties. The company has a 7 billion- pound ($11 billion) pension deficit.

The 360-year-old service is struggling to adapt to competition from TNT NV, DHL Worldwide Express and Business Post Group Plc, as well as the Internet. Mandelson said he will continue to press for the sale of a stake in Royal Mail once the economy picks up.

The CWU is also planning a day of protests on July 17, combining industrial action with demonstrations.

Last edited:
Its meant to be getting sent by tnt so it should not matter

Coley

I will be sending mine back on Monday after a great deal of arguing with the shop. He asked me how did I know it was a beta box, F**cking hell who do this guy think he is. Things would only get worse as the months would go on with new images etc so it has to go back. I wonder how long it will be until I get the official box.

Just got hold of one here its a pre-production box whats worse its all ready got a ur image on it they dont come from technomate with images installed do they?

What else is different about this box apart from the remote and the scart does anybody know?

Coley

just been on to technomate and they will swap out the remote for one on the correct fequency

Coley

Surely mate you should send it back to where you got it from. There is improved hardware plus another scart on the official box. Digidude has posted this already.

Back