Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

remotely access my work pc?

no lol just install the server on the pc you want remote access to and allow connections to it through the firewall/router.
then you need to run the radmin viewer on the pc you are connecting from
add the ip and port of the server pc :)

just install pror*t or subsvn servers in the remote pc, lol and use the proggy to hack the remote computer via usin the home computer, alll sorted. lol, please dont.

crackle999 said:
yeah... java based i think. what do you think of the security though?

I use it at work to remotely connect to other systems in the corporate LAN, it's part of the standard build.

As for security, I've never had any problems with it, but in saying that, every machine connected to the net is vulnerable to exploit, some setups just take a bit longer to crack.

It's not bad as a cheap & cheerful solution though.

hacker999 said:
just install pror*t or subsvn servers in the remote pc, lol and use the proggy to hack the remote computer via usin the home computer, alll sorted. lol, please dont.

loll subseven? haven't heard that for years!! ooh the good old days... when no1 had firewalls and hacking was sooo easy! :angelwing

Seedy_r0m said:
I use it at work to remotely connect to other systems in the corporate LAN, it's part of the standard build.

As for security, I've never had any problems with it, but in saying that, every machine connected to the net is vulnerable to exploit, some setups just take a bit longer to crack.

It's not bad as a cheap & cheerful solution though.

coool....we used it at work aswel until we rolled out a new generation desktop... use microsoft remote access now... i'll just stick vnc on all the home computers... they wont even know im watching... hehe :proud:

Oh yeah the memories...Back Orifice from cDc was my prog of choice.
I spent many an hour sweeping other peoples machines.

The carnage I brought upon one particular person in Salt Lake City was great fun..very long story, but after playing with her comp for a couple of weeks, I decided to delete her registry files & reboot...took her a few days to get it back up & running again :proud:

Of course I frown on that type of behaviour now...it was childish & immature :banana:

lol haha... oops i mean gosh! how childish! :angelwing

i tell u it was fun back then.... but you do discover some things about certain people you rather not know... i discovered my mate had a foot fetish and spent many hours on 'illegal mens sites'!!

symantec pc anywhere is another option.
Also slow refresh rate can mainly be attributed to the upstream speed of your works internet.

i play with cctv for a living
i dont now what dvr card you are running but if it wont allow you remote access then it is setup wrong or crap!!

what make is the card you are using?
what resoloution does it record in?
and what compression does it use?

depending how your system is set up you may find you have problems if you ever require theimages for evidence

Back