remote control issue technomate

High009

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have checked my remote control with a camera , it still responds quite well. Has anyone else had issues with the remote control. Is there any thing I can do re using different versions , bootloaders etc for the TM TWIN.

Replace battery.
Being universal remote takes a bit of juice .
Use new battery it will work i had same problem.

Yes and I am on my second I need to get in touch again with them its the standby on/off at top sometimes the only way I can operate the twin is through Open Webif all the rest of the remote works absolutely fine ...

It is a pain in the arse :( :(

is the STB button on the top flashing when you are pressing a button? if not, then its set to TV mode, and will not operate the receiver, Press the STB button if the TV button is flashing while youre pressing buttons

Hi Digi
Yes it does for me matey it is just the Standby On/Off button in my case on both remotes I have had .... :(

is the STB button on the top flashing when you are pressing a button? if not, then its set to TV mode, and will not operate the receiver, Press the STB button if the TV button is flashing while youre pressing buttons

Try the battery swap as mentioned above,if it doesn't work contact TM and ask for a replacement remote. If this is already your second remote it might point to a dodgy batch of remotes being supplied by TM.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

the 'generic' batteries that come with most receivers, whether theyre satellite, freeview, or any other receiver, if you look at them, and think 'theyre crap looking' then bin them, i do with 75% of the equipment that i fit, technomate receivers being one of them (along with just about EVERY budget freeview receiver).

i always carry good quality batteries on the van, as the supplied ones the majority of the time are crap, if they have been in the cargo hold of a plane, theyre fooked due to the cold, if they have arrived from the other side of the world via ship, over the equator, theyre fooked due to the heat, this is why 'good' batteries are more expensive, and last longer, including in storage

its no good trying a new remote if youre still using the same sh!tty batteries that the original remote also had issues with ;)

I had the same issue and I got in touch with richard at tm. I sent a vid into them showing no ir working when pushing the standby and no 3 buttons. I got an overnight replacment. Great service, this was back in April.

I had the same issue and I got in touch with richard at tm. I sent a vid into them showing no ir working when pushing the standby and no 3 buttons. I got an overnight replacment. Great service, this was back in April.

was this on a TM twin remote ?? If so, with the the two other users on this thread having similar issues it's pointing to a dodgy batch of remote controls...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yes tm twin when they where first released....

Try the battery swap as mentioned above,if it doesn't work contact TM and ask for a replacement remote. If this is already your second remote it might point to a dodgy batch of remotes being supplied by TM.

I have done the Battery swap I have Duracell batteries in it was the first thing I did :)

I will have to dig the number up for Richard I had it somewere :)

Hi

Can any tell me which universal remote control will work with TM-TWIN receiver

Back