Remember loved/missed ones

shucks, brings a lump to my throat. but great thread for the loved ones.

Too my dad & brother who i miss dearly.

lost my auntie this week and lost my nana 5 years ago around the same time but she is now with my grandad and my auntie should be with them both now

R.I.P

until You lose someone close you don't realise how it can effect a normally happy time like Christmas.
i like to think they all have a better time once they've move on!
Any thoughts?

heres to my dad died 1983, then my brother 1999, and my dear niece died cot death 1990, RIP

To my great gran who last year passed away after a year without her beloved son my grandad and to my dad who past over in feb this year i still sit and remeber all those family sat afternoon when they were all in the one room

You may have gone but i have never forgotten any of you

RIP gran, papa and dad

to all my friends and family members who have crossed over i miss you all still never a day goes by without a thought runing through my mind god bless you all

I lost my mum in april last year still hurts like hell and may all my old freinds rip who died very young through troubled lives either drugs are crime christmas wasnt nice this year at all but my son makes it worth getting out of bed and putting a smile on my face thank the lord I still have him are I would be a sad soul

We lost Mum yesterday morning.

She was a good mum, if a little infuriating at times. ;)

Hardest thing at the moment, is seeing Dad cope with it. They were together 50 years, never spent a day apart other than the time he was in National Service. He's finding it very difficult. Especially when my three year old mentions anything to do with it, or has tell people whats happened.

Thankfully Dad, myself and my Sister were present when it all happened. We can usually keep it together, until Dad starts, then it's much harder.

Funeral is next Thursday, hopefully things will ease up a tiny bit then.

Thanks for giving me somewhere to hide away DW, and have a small bit of normality.

sorry to hear this m8, and if you want to make a seperate post, then please feel free to do so m8.

may your Mum rest in peace, and thoughts with you and family

sorry to hear that dazza,i am sure she had a good life and loved her family

R.I.P :littleang

Thanks guys.

Highlander, if you feel it'd be better in a seperate thread, please carry on and do what you have to do.

We lost Mum yesterday morning.

She was a good mum, if a little infuriating at times. ;)

Hardest thing at the moment, is seeing Dad cope with it. They were together 50 years, never spent a day apart other than the time he was in National Service. He's finding it very difficult. Especially when my three year old mentions anything to do with it, or has tell people whats happened.

Thankfully Dad, myself and my Sister were present when it all happened. We can usually keep it together, until Dad starts, then it's much harder.

Funeral is next Thursday, hopefully things will ease up a tiny bit then.

Thanks for giving me somewhere to hide away DW, and have a small bit of normality.

my thoughts are with you and your family dazza,i know what you going thru atm,cos i lost my mum last sunday and her funeral is on a week on fri,and as your parents it would have been my parents 50th this year aswell,as i said m8 my thoughts are with you

my thoughts are with you and your family dazza,i know what you going thru atm,cos i lost my mum last sunday and her funeral is on a week on fri,and as your parents it would have been my parents 50th this year aswell,as i said m8 my thoughts are with you

Sorry to hear this buddy. Fecking shit innit.

Back