Am I wrong

You just love me really Nara

But you love him back, and you know what we all love him to an extent.. he's like grandmas homemade biscuits, you go round on a sunday. She bakes some ginger biscuits you eat them and then she ruins it by pinching your cheek and kisses you on the lips..

grannyt.jpg

I could be wrong in my interpretation of this but it seems to me earwig wants opinions from people that don't know his family or are personally involved, disscussing it with his family might make matters worse and toatally fook up their Christmas.

An opinion from an outsider is maybe all he wants rather than stir it up in the house, as he has enough to worry about as it is TBH.

I know some of the things he posted are personal but lets be honest if any of us passed each other in the street most of us wouldn't have a clue it was someone we interacted with on a regular basis on DW.

In a few weeks we will forget any of the personal stuff posted but a friend or neighbour will remember it for years.

Stu

I could be wrong in my interpretation of this but it seems to me earwig wants opinions from people that don't know his family or are personally involved, disscussing it with his family might make matters worse and toatally fook up their Christmas.

An opinion from an outsider is maybe all he wants rather than stir it up in the house, as he has enough to worry about as it is TBH.

I know some of the things he posted are personal but lets be honest if any of us passed each other in the street most of us wouldn't have a clue it was someone we interacted with on a regular basis on DW.

In a few weeks we will forget any of the personal stuff posted but a friend or neighbour will remember it for years.

Stu

i did mention could he not ring them instead of sending emails that sound worse than they are?

i did mention could he not ring them instead of sending emails that sound worse than they are?

The phone would be the best option but by the look of it they stay abroad and depending on where about it could be quite expensive to call them.

Earwig stated he offered to contact them using Skype but they seemed uninterested in this option, why I don't know as this would let them all speak cheaply face 2 face and the parents could see and speak to their grand children.

Its amazing how kids can defuse a family dispute TBH

Don't know what I missed, but glad I did if it was getting personal.

Thanks Mods!

Anyway, after another couple of 'petty and sarcastic' emails things haven't got any better but I have finally figured out it's just the was she is.

She is American, oh and also Jewish, so perhaps that could have something to do with it. It's difficult as I have not been able to afford to go over with the family to visit my Dad and we just appear to be growing further and further apart. The othere 'personal' issue is that they chose to adopt a Russian baby about 11 years ago and my sister and I have both felt like we have been pushed out in favour of our half Russian adopted step sister. lol, I'm not making this up!

Anyway, as some of you may have known I have been under a tremendous amount of stress this year and I like to use the forum as a way of expressing myself and discussing with others. I don't have any friends outside of the internet that I can speak to so you guys are my only friends.

It's hard because as I am 32, really I should be in a position where we should be able to afford to go on holiday but unfortunately my immediate family take priority when it comes to our finances, so the best we can do is the odd day out at a theme park or a weekend at my Mums.

Back