remember Commodore computer?

the C64 guys arguing with the zx81 owners, on which machine was the best.

lol, unlikely mate, the ZX81 had 1k of RAM and was black and white with no sound!

I think u meant to say the ZX Spectrum :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUv0jSYRBZo"]Here's a recent winning demo of what can still be achieved on an amiga.[/ame] Old as it is, and no 3D hardware.
Makes you think! ;)

oh the happy memorys lol i rember swapping my paper round with this boy for his vic 20 lol used to love playing good old track & field and hyper sports lol.

that got me thinking who can rember the classics like rambo and commando

The new commodore won't be able to use the Amiga logo or name on there new machine as the Amiga name was sold off to another company when commodore went bust in the mid 90's
Amiga, Inc. their website is www.amiga.com

They now use the name to flog software for PDA's , smartphone, STB

There is still quite an active Amiga scene. check out http://amigaworld.net/

I hope none of the original commodore management are anything to do with the new commodore as if they are they will probably go down the pan again withing 5 years.

I had my bros speccy upgraded from 16 to 48k - it was the dogs. Loved playing Jetpak and text adventure games that came free with 'CRASH' magazine, how many mags nowadays can match that? Oh yer - Tips and cheats have always been 'pokes' and will never change ya hear?

At school BBC computers with Pirates on a 5.25-inch floppy when it was 'wet play' was the mustard.

the first computer i ever owned was a commadore vic 20, it had a faulty cable, i thought it was soo cool to have my own computer, i wish i could go back in time with a ps3, or xbox 360

I dont understand why theres so much hype about these. These are just normal high-spec pcs with a Commodore logo

oh the god old 64 lol, i remember playing breakout on that old thing, at the time it was the best thing since sliced bread and it looked awesome compared to the speccy,s.

i remember my mate then getting an amiga and he swore there would never be a better computer for playing games lol.

sensible soccer/............. spent some days on that game lol was the best....

and the specy 48k lmao all that programming for a . in the wrong place lol
goot ol days hehehe

Back