Reiki

I don't like to use the word 'cure'. It should be able to help with your back, i have had success with back pain before.

I'll put you on my morning and evening list for the week and let me know how you get on at the end of the week :)

God i'm slow this morning, sorry i just woke up!

Are advertising sigs allowed on here?

I was going to give it a go, then i seen he wants to advertise in his sig...

Says it all.

Says it all.

Don't think Eva was asking, she was just exclaiming, mate. To be fair to the couple of newbies who have made these posts with links in their sigs, at least they have made constructive posts and the links in are not affiliate links or tracked in anyway...

Says it all.

lol i don't want to advertise anything, i was commenting on the two posts with advertising links that Nara was making the hives joke about!

I'll put you on my morning and evening list for the week Stihl and see how your back is at the end of it :)

I'll put you on my morning and evening list for the week Stihl and see how your back is at the end of it :)
can you put me back on your morning and evening list eva might fix me back :) been a lot better since last time thanks

Hi I am interested in Reiki but also very sceptical, I suffer from sort of trapped nerve in my lower back/ buttock left hand side. I hate taking tablets which I take when I have the pain and also see a chiropractor for re alignment :)

I would give my honest opinion trust me.

Cheers

Well i'll send it to you every day for the next week, starting now, and we can see how you get on. :)

Can you try and do something for my lower left arm (although might be somewhere else if you know what i mean.) I have been wearing a support for tennis elbow but not much has been happening. Not getting full movement without pain and sometimes i can't grip things without it hurting.

Thanks

Back