Reiki

Ok, so we'll just agree to disagree Nara :)

Back to the original topic............

Anyone interested in trying reiki just post in here and i'll send it to you when i see your post :)

Thanks, I'm interested in trying it. I don't simply disregard something because it hasn't been approved and proven to work by scientists.

Ok, i'll send it to you now, let me know if you feel any different :)

Thanks, what should I be looking for and what did you send ? I was wondering if this was similar to sending absent healing. I was under the impression that the person receiving reiki treatment had to be present to benefit. Can you please enlightenment me further about reiki.

I've never tried reiki - but I know several reiki masters and a few of their "clients" - and have done for a few years

IMHO it's total rubbish akin to loa type thinking

I've seen these peoples and their "clients" lifes progress over time - progress? no not really - same old problems - same issues year in year out

but just my opinion based on what I've seen

Thanks, what should I be looking for and what did you send ? I was wondering if this was similar to sending absent healing. I was under the impression that the person receiving reiki treatment had to be present to benefit. Can you please enlightenment me further about reiki.

Yes, it would be the same as sending absent healing. Reiki originally comes from Japan and only became popular in the western world in the last thirty years. Rei ki means universal life force energy, ki meaning the same as chi or prana. The reiki energy is passed from reiki master to student by means of an attunement and at reiki level one the student can work on themselves, friends and family, after receiving the level two attunement they can work on clients and send the energy for distant or absent healing, in some types of reiki there is a level three and then reiki master level and in others just reiki master teacher level following on from level two.

What most people report from a reiki session is a feeling of calmness and relaxation, lessening of pain, some report sensations of heat or cold, some see colours or have visions. Some people feel nothing at all.

When i sent you reiki yesterday i sent you a symbol for peace so hopefully you felt more relaxed. Perhaps it would be better if we actually arranged a time for me to send it to you though, that way we will know whether you experience anything or not? :)

hey there eva, remember a few months ago u sent me reiki to help with a pain i had in my lower back, i must say thanks at this point because it did work and ive had no problems with my back but yesterday i stupidly picked up a box at work and did my back in, i know i know bend with the knees lol, anyway can u send me some reiki again for the pain i have in my back again, thanks in advance

Yes, it would be the same as sending absent healing. Reiki originally comes from Japan and only became popular in the western world in the last thirty years. Rei ki means universal life force energy, ki meaning the same as chi or prana. The reiki energy is passed from reiki master to student by means of an attunement and at reiki level one the student can work on themselves, friends and family, after receiving the level two attunement they can work on clients and send the energy for distant or absent healing, in some types of reiki there is a level three and then reiki master level and in others just reiki master teacher level following on from level two.

What most people report from a reiki session is a feeling of calmness and relaxation, lessening of pain, some report sensations of heat or cold, some see colours or have visions. Some people feel nothing at all.

When i sent you reiki yesterday i sent you a symbol for peace so hopefully you felt more relaxed. Perhaps it would be better if we actually arranged a time for me to send it to you though, that way we will know whether you experience anything or not? :)

Thanks for the offer. I'm going through depression at the moment and it's very difficult to be relaxed and experience calmness. You could send me reiki tomorrow between 3 and 4 in the afternoon if you can and I'll try to tune into it to see if I experience anything different.

Sorry to hear that pops.

Between 3 and 4 tomorrow is fine by me, we'll give that a go, let me know how you get on :)

Sorry to hear that pops.

Between 3 and 4 tomorrow is fine by me, we'll give that a go, let me know how you get on :)

Thanks evastar for sending me reiki. I can't confirm or deny that it made a difference as I was feeling very stressed and used a meditation CD, as it happens, at the same time. In the middle of it I remembered about our arrangement and felt two helpings of trying to deal with the issue couldn't harm, if anything they were probably working in harmony. After the session I must confess I did feel a lot calmer and then shortly afterwards I went to the gym. For the rest of the evening I felt calmer. I think this is probably because I trained in the gym and did a body balance class which also included meditation at the end. So all in all I was able to deal with my issues a little easier today. Lets hope this continues tomorrow.

my mum used to be into reiki, she still does it from time to time

when she has done it on me (if thats even the correct term, sounds so wrong lol)
it has been a very relaxing experience and even though she isnt actually touching you can feel as though she was. i always feel very calm afterwards :)

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better pops, no matter what the cause is :)

If you want i can put you on my regular morning and evening list for the week and see how that goes :)

Anyone interested in trying reiki just post in here and i'll send it to you when i see your post :)

could you send to me too, thx

He he he, ma mums a Reiki master and she performs it most nights with her little rag doll.
A remember after she started it a was a bit worried as she performed her power symbols and was talking to herself.lol

A remember going fishing one weekend with my dad and staying at their caravan and when a got back to the caravan i had a thumping headache.
It was about 7pm and she put her hands on ma forehead and a relaxed.
When a say relaxed what a mean is going into a coma and waking up at 10.30am the following day.
A can't remember if it cured ma headache as a was too busy snoring ma head off.
Its witchcraft a tell ya.lol
Come to think of it am getting tired thinking about it.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:sleep::sleep:

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better pops, no matter what the cause is :)

If you want i can put you on my regular morning and evening list for the week and see how that goes :)

Thanks for the offer Evastar. I would love to be included onto your list.

could you send and thanks :)

how often will reiki be needed ?? will it cure bad backs?

Back