Refugees get a £1.25m house..and trash it

If India are doing this why oh why are we still sending them aid ?
The aid package was an 8 year agreement which ends in 2015 and donates £1.6 Billion.......Yes BILLION !!!

Exactly, frightening isn't it where all this Countries/our, money is going and Cameron has the cheek to say that we are in debt?.

I think it will be stopped by inevitable events...

...sorry, that will have to remain cryptic, but don't buy too many Euros ;)

I think it will be stopped by inevitable events...

...sorry, that will have to remain cryptic, but don't buy too many Euros ;)

H, if we leave them to it they will destroy every house they have been put in, and then there will be no option but to put the coonts up in your spare room mate. :(

H, if we leave them to it they will destroy every house they have been put in, and then there will be no option but to put the coonts up in your spare room mate. :(

I will bare my a*se in a high street window of your choice if a major change doesn't occur within 12 months ;)

I will bare my a*se in a high street window of your choice if a major change doesn't occur within 12 months ;)

I will hold you to that mate. Now about this crisis I think Cameron's idea is to find every person who lives on there own and make them rent a room out to them. If you refuse to do this that is when the new bedroom tax kicks in. your choice heads they win tails they win.

Bedroom Tax - National Housing Federation ffs :(

I bet it would stop if they got moved into a big house next door to some politicians!

Back