Refugees get a £1.25m house..and trash it

If anyone truely believes these people dont come here for the money you are off your rocker, they pass many many safe havens if they are fleeing for their lifes, many of these countries are nicer than the UK with the exception they dont give you the pot of gold when you turn up.

If i lean towards being labelled a racist i would gladly take and accept that tag to speak up,

A famous man once said " All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal "

IT'S A F*CKING DISGRACE!

Spot freakin' on mate!!

If anyone truely believes these people dont come here for the money you are off your rocker, they pass many many safe havens if they are fleeing for their lifes, many of these countries are nicer than the UK with the exception they dont give you the pot of gold when you turn up.

If i lean towards being labelled a racist i would gladly take and accept that tag to speak up,

A famous man once said " All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal "

IT'S A F*CKING DISGRACE!

There is nothing Racist about your comment Thommo in fact you have probably spoke up for a lot of members on here. It is fact where the majority of money is being wasted in this Country and your comment nailed it. Send everyone to Britain they are mugs and pay plenty of money out. You probably know by now this is a very sore point in my eyes and it most definitely needs sorting out. But to be honest with this Government we have now, this problem will never get sorted out, in fact the Prime Minister thinks its cool and good for the economy. I would love an explanation of this in Layman's terms so I can sleep soundly in my bed at night.

i cant believe none of the dogooder's"you no who you's are" :p
havent been on to call us all horrible racist's ppl .and not giving the less off a chance lol ;)

Bring them on speedy mate I am ready for the them. : gun :

i cant believe none of the dogooder's"you no who you's are" :p
havent been on to call us all horrible racist's ppl .and not giving the less off a chance lol ;)

I've often been accused of being one of those on here.

To be honest, I can't be bothered anymore - life's too short.

The last bastion of the person with no reasoned argument is to attempt to destroy the credibility of whoever raises a point with which they disagree.

The solution to the problem of people taking more than their share is simple, make everyone contribute towards their keep. Few people can literally do nothing and those I am happy to help. Benefits should be earned otherwise.

That said, the political will does not exist to make the necessary change...

I think the count is 21 or so up to now.

FFS Spectre. Any news on how the crime rate was at the Olympics and around the London area yet?. Keeping that quiet aren't they. How much do you reckon it went up by?. Thieving barstewards.

Can someone make a template letter to get on your mp's back, to get them to sign up to the people's pledge ? the more mp's that sign it the better, thx......

Can someone make a template letter to get on your mp's back, to get them to sign up to the people's pledge ? the more mp's that sign it the better, thx......

@Pete - like this M8?

Address 1
Address 2
Town
Postcode

MP Name
MP Address 1
MP Address 2
MP Town
MP Postcode

Date

Dear [MP name],

Today, I signed The People's Pledge in support of the campaign for a referendum on UK membership of the EU. I would like to explain why I did so and ask for your support as my MP.

The democratic process should be more than simply casting a vote, it should be an indication to our elected representatives of the strategies and directions the electorate require Parliament to pursue.

It is clear that the EU is not supportive of the democratic process, if it were it would have elected representatives. Largely, it does not. Indeed the President of the European Commission (unelected), Jose Manuel Durao Barroso, has said "...Decisions taken by the most democratic institutions in the world are very often wrong."

That may be so but I and many others would prefer to live with the democratic freedom to make those mistakes, learn from them and move forward. The alternative is not democracy, it is slavery, supposedly abolished in the 1833 Act of Parliament.

The only external influences on the EU appear to be financial, lobbying by larger organisations and a wealthy elite, leading to the marginalisation of the electorate whose role is confined to paying for their increasingly restricted lifestyles.

The EU is an isolated, expensive and increasingly dangerous incursion into the lives of every individual in Europe and I expect your support in lobbying Parliament to provide a referendum so that the electorate can decide whether to be a member of the EU or not.

Yours sincerely,

[Your name]

Back