Reflashed Edg 4.4 on Techie 9100 Super, cant find sats

steviewilson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have had to reflash my stb recently, got it all up and running no probs except for one thing, I cant find sats using USALS, no really a big deal, but I can find and store 28.2E to 19.2E, 16E, 13E, 10E, 7E manually, using the following method.

MENU, (6) SETUP, (4) SAT INSTALLATION & TP EDIT, (3) MOTOR SETUP, I started from 28.2E then added sats by moving WEST until I got a good signal and stored the satellite.then I select the Satellite and a transponder I know to be transmitting. I want to add 9.0E which isnt in my drop box, and when I select 5E or 1W there is no transponders showing for mr to search for. Any clues how to fix this? Could it be just a text file to edit?

Stevie

see if you can find a channel list for it mate, all sats will be on there already then all tou have to do is put in longitude and latitude, and all sats will find themselves using usuals. try here Download A Channel List With Dreamboxedit - Technomate 9100 Wikipedia

I have Vhannibals March 15 channel list installed mate, I can easily move between 28E to 19E, 16E, 13E, 10E, 7E but I want to add 5E and 1W, but if I select these sats, there is no transoonders listed to search for. If I try to use USALS the motor just keeps moving, doesnt find the sat, and I have my correct long / lat entered. Is there a text file to edit? I amended satellites.xml to cover from 1W to 28E as thats all I can see because of my dish position.

but if you download his motorised settings all sats and tps are there you may have downloaded his settings for 4 or 5 sats

The file I downloaded was Vhannibal Motor (15-03-2011), this was the same on the last channel list I had.
If I go to 'Satellite Installation & TP Edit', and select 4 Transponder Edit, all sats and transponders are listed. If I go to Motor Setup I see 1.0W, I selelct that but there is no transponders listed under the options. Same with 5E. But in the Transponder Edit lists, there is no 1W but 0.8W and 4.8E. Could this be the problem?

yea thats a strange one but looks like you have found the reason ie 1west/08west i would try and find a new channel list on a technomate forum just to try and see if that solves the problem

Back