@ RED

Status
Not open for further replies.
the comments came from being questioned why everyone hadnt posted over there, which also caused the thread to be split, to keep the other one nice

I think you should read it again

Just had a look some nice posts thanks all, shame none of the mods or admin visited though to say hi.

thanks all and its good to keep his memory going

where does it say why havent you posted.

while its fine to express your views and feelings, this is what others have too been doing, its just that they have different feelings about whats happened than you do, which may also be why some have chose not to put a candle on the wall, even though their words may have been copied over to there by another person.

the comments came from being questioned why everyone hadnt posted over there, which also caused the thread to be split, to keep the other one nice

and for the record, when someone decides to take their own life, its not themselfs they are hurting, its everyone who has ever loved or known them, they no longer feel anything

I understand why there were comments made and I didnt expect everyone to light a candle nor did i comment on if they did or not.I just didnt expect some comments thats all. and yes ur right the person who takes their own life doesnt hurt anymore its the people who they leave behind but I just didnt think the comments were warrented for thats all if even u think it somethings you dont say not to hurt someone . I would like to thank who did move these posts away from the original one anyway . I wont be posting again for Anthony sorry for any problems my post caused

Kate

Kate Im not here taking sides or saying what comments are wrong or right

but no comments were made until Steve had a dig at Mods/Admin not posting :(

there was no need for that comment

I dont think it was a dig its just my opinion, no need for all the crap.

look closer to home if you want to be reminded of how caring you really are search for posts remembering some of our late friends on here. you wont find many i checked.

shame none of the mods or admin visited though to say hi.

its not facebook m8, its a site for friends , family and loved ones to pay respect to someone who is not about any longer, which to be honest aint my sort of place, even though my words are there, but that dont mean that just because one member thinks its a brill idea everyone jumps in line to do the same

maybe if the circumstances were different, then maybe

I dont think it was a dig its just my opinion, no need for all the crap.

look closer to home if you want to be reminded of how caring you really are search for posts remembering some of our late friends on here. you wont find many i checked.

simple question do you want to be part of dw YES or NO?

Kate Im not here taking sides or saying what comments are wrong or right

but no comments were made until Steve had a dig at Mods/Admin not posting :(

there was no need for that comment

I know its ok There was no need for lots of comments .Can we please just drop it all now, and agree to disagree . I didnt know this would happen. I wouldnt have done the bloody post if I had .Please I just wont post again .I dont want his family if they look on here seeing this.

Thank you

Kate

I think you should read it again

where does it say why havent you posted.

but Digidude is a Mod ? so it was aimed at him in a round about way,although no name was mentioned

or have I got it wrong what ur saying Steve ?

but Digidude is a Mod ? so it was aimed at him in a round about way,although no name was mentioned

or have I got it wrong what ur saying Steve ?

I said it was a shame i didnt say you had to like its being implied in posts,

simple question do you want to be part of dw YES or NO?

Ive been a part of this forum for longer than you, you the new heavy guy now.?

Sticks and stones!! FFS people bin this thread and forget it. He said, she said, he didn't say, she didn't say. Look at my face.
. I AINT BOVERED!!!!

I said it was a shame i didnt say you had to like its being implied in posts,

Ive been a part of this forum for longer than you, you the new heavy guy now.?

YES or NO Simple answer

For gods sake have you all heard yourselves this is a man that died yeah people die all the time its a god forsaken shame that he took it upon himself to take his own life but he must of known what he was doing.

Do you think he would care if you lit a candle or not he was so messed up that he didnt care about anyone but himself the day he took his own life so i doubt a candle being lit would make much diff

all i see from the outside is alot of used to be very good friends ripping chunks out of each other
your all living and breathing and you waste your time bitching bout about lighting or not lighting a candle ffs

life is way to short grow guys

FFS This is a hacking/thechnology forum!!

Not a fecking memorial/dating/chat or kiddies forum!

for me I would feck the shoutbox off, as all it seems is a chat up box...soon we will have you show me yours and you show me mine!

lets get back to what this forum is about technology!

FFS This is a hacking/thechnology forum!!

Not a fecking memorial/dating/chat or kiddies forum!

for me I would feck the shoutbox off, as all it seems is a chat up box...soon we will have you show me yours and you show me mine!

lets get back to what this forum is about technology!

didnt realise we was in the shoutbox my mistake ill post if the forum

so i take it from your vow of silence you no longer want to be part of this forum then?

you can take it however you want m8, its no comment from me.

however i seem to be here so u work it out.

@ tarmy whatever your name is

you are a member here not a super moderator so show some respect to our mods they have worked here for a very long time you cannot come here and push the power buttons because you say "you are to intelligent" which is just a stupid fucking comment if you ask me but that's my opinion

enjoy your forums as we do ours pal there is no need for any of your comments.... and what you class on an attack has no bearing on what our members feel is an attack, calling someone a spy is an attack and just because you do not think it is then that makes it alright ?

but anyway red started this because he is a little troll of a man that is nothing but a fooking headache for me and what would you do if someone was a headache on your site......

you already know the answer ;)

And one last comment from me is that i actually read the candle page and my heart went out to his family it must of been awful for them but i did not know the fella but i do not have to leave a comment if i do not wish why can i not just think about him for a few seconds ????

you are a shit stirring little maggot RED and i don't want you on my forums i gave you many chances to just leave it and try and get on with the other members but this was in the pipeline because you just could not help yourself and all members can see you added that comment in a thread about a dead member and thats just disgusting picking a fight in a thread like that!!!!

THREAD CLOSED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back