Recommend an E-Cig?

using an ego t here an no probs with smoke,dont let them put you of tobacco,i myself like it and you may when you find the right one,old holborn from oksmokey taste good also ry4 from totally wicked and virginia titan tornado fluid form the same place

using an ego t here an no probs with smoke,dont let them put you of tobacco,i myself like it and you may when you find the right one,old holborn from oksmokey taste good also ry4 from totally wicked and virginia titan tornado fluid form the same place

i find any that is just called tobacco are minging lol
i like ry4, Desert Ship, Maxx Blend, Camtel, US Red Mix, b&h, HS Premium Impulse, HS Premium Storm, 3 & 5,
so i do like tobacco lol

yeh i agree.one that are just named tobacco are crap,also can depend on where you purchase

Not chucked a pic up for a while so here's one...my current no:1 choice.... lavatube and vivi nova.... and for my pocket when im out a standard battery with a mini vivi nova... i sometimes use the gripper mod i have instead of the standard battery.

fotoflexerphotowithbord.jpg

Not chucked a pic up for a while so here's one...my current no:1 choice.... lavatube and vivi nova.... and for my pocket when im out a standard battery with a mini vivi nova... i sometimes use the gripper mod i have instead of the standard battery.

fotoflexerphotowithbord.jpg
Where do you get the vivi nova on the left?

It doesn't come like that when you buy a vivi nova... you can buy aluminum tubes to replace the plastic case and the top is a drip tip... all of it from china.

Looks a lot better in the flesh camera doesn't pick up the metallic finish and the colour of it properly either, Its a lot brighter/flasher in hand.

Posted both batteries I got from ecigwizard back yesterday.
The one that came with the Stoptober Bundle stopped charging after 2 weeks and the eGo 900mAh Variable Voltage - 3 Stage Battery one button started to get stuck after a few days, so was constantly pressed, not happy.
Hopefully they will replace them this week with better quality batteries.

Seattle Sunset Premium is also a lovely tobacco its one of my all-time favourites. To be honest I like a lot of tobaccos.

Same as above though the cheap freebie you get with the kits etc. is not fantastic.

Just to add further complexity if your put off by a particular tobacco for example B&H etc.. This could taste completely different from another supplier. Also the PG to VG ratio affects flavour dramatically.

Posted both batteries I got from ecigwizard back yesterday.
The one that came with the Stoptober Bundle stopped charging after 2 weeks and the eGo 900mAh Variable Voltage - 3 Stage Battery one button started to get stuck after a few days, so was constantly pressed, not happy.
Hopefully they will replace them this week with better quality batteries.

Sorrry to hear that your not having much luck with your stuff are you, leaky ce4's and dodgy battteries. Ive bought all my stuff from china and touch wood have not had any problems at all yet.

@Thommo I just got a vivi nova from vapeescape and using it on my LT, but if screwed all the way in then the air holes are covered and if slightly loosened its wobbly...is this the same on yours?

Screw it all the way down, you're not blocking the holes, you can't see them but they're not blocked.. They can still breath and that's all they are for. I've got the large vivi's and the mini vivi's (minis are my fav @ the minute) but they are both the same and the air holes/vents once screwed down are not visible but at the same time they are not blocked.

I've tried that, but cant inhale as the air holes are blocked due to the lt and vivi being flush against each other. I fully screw it in then have to loosen it a tiny bit so that I can inhale but then its wobbly again.

i've tried that, but cant inhale as the air holes are blocked due to the lt and vivi being flush against each other. I fully screw it in then have to loosen it a tiny bit so that i can inhale but then its wobbly again.

mine are always screwed right in and they are fine, cant understand why yours would be any different and i have 2 different style LT's one a uk original and a chinese copy both different but both of them the vivi's screw right in and work fine.

Cheers thanks for the help mate, gonna email vapeescape and see what they say. Even the flavour off it is very poor compared to the atty I have on it at the moment, always a slight burnt taste when I know the flavours are ok and have it set between 3.7-4.1v

Cheers thanks for the help mate, gonna email vapeescape and see what they say. Even the flavour off it is very poor compared to the atty I have on it at the moment, always a slight burnt taste when I know the flavours are ok and have it set between 3.7-4.1v
some LT had this problem try pulling your post, post 4 hear https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/292414/-your-vids-hear.html
if this dont work get one of them 510 to Ego-T http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/adapters~163

the 510 to Ego-T should sort it. i also have 2 LT both work ok with 4 of my vivi novas 1 needs the 510 to Ego-T for it to work.
do u have any ego style batts , try it on that.

try turning the power down on it, depending what head you have on it.
where did you get the LT from mate what one is it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
i dont use any adapters with mine i just use the type b plinth my lavatube , this is the one i got the L-Rider version 4 Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
i get what you mean now mate, i just put my one on like that it fits in but it wont give me any puff lol
i have a young june LT, my other one is the older style one with no ego threading.

my 2 lavatubes work ok with vivi novas with no adaptors

ps
just did it again it do work with it i just never screwed the plinth down enough, now i cant get the fecker back off lol

Last edited:
@surfbum is there much difference between a young june LT and a L rider LT?

Back