Recommend an E-Cig?

oldmn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
New here but I have been following the above thread.
Can anyone recommend an E-Cig for a 20 a day smoker?
I tried one of the cheap disposable Tescos ones & actually found it ok, so now want to make the switch from fags to a good rechargeable & refillable e-cig.

I'd like to get it from an Irish or UK supplier who has them in stock, not wait on a delivery from China.

Any recommendations from you people using them?

If you can get over the fact that what you have in your hand doesnt look like a ciggy then there are some really good options for you.

Something like an ego-t 650mah battery and a ce4 tank is a good starting point.

Some 18mg juice (flavour of your choice, I personally vape B&H at mo) and you are away.

Have a look at the uk vendors list that has been posted to find your stuff for now, you can start shopping from China when you aint pushed for time.

You should be ready to go for around the 20 - 25 quid mark. In the discount code bit of most vendors you will find that ukvapers or ECR69 generally works.

Thanks for the reply, still a complete newbie to these things so have no idea what:
"ego-t 650mah battery" and "ce4 tank" actually mean or do.

I don't mind it not looking like a ciggy as long as I can get the throat hit, inhale & exhale what looks & feels like smoke without the smell & harm of smoke.
Will look at that thread, thanks.
Bit if you can rec any or explain the above any further it would be appreciated.

cheers for the free eGo-T @penners ;)

my daughter loves them its a start to pack in .

hope she dos !! one day

im a X smokers my self for 1 year and counting soon but its hard and im still free yay :)

Thanks mate.
Just placed an order for this, worked out at €26.10 including shipping to republic of Ireland.
Will report back how I get on with it when It arrives.

You should like it m8 i love mine.

Thanks, never thought of checking out boards . ie

Excellent, did you go straight onto these? how many cigs a day used you smoke?

When i used to smoke i was a 20 a day man and ona night out 40 easy lol. I had just about quit smoking just smoking when out or drinking and had other bad habbits in it's place ie nail biting and snacking so ecigs for me are a way to smoke with out all thee bad crap you get from a cig.

I love vaping now it's worlds apart from smoking you geet your nicotine hit without the bad smells, tastes, and other rubbish that comes with cigs. The main thing is you have your habbit of hand to mouth smoking.

When i used to smoke i was a 20 a day man and ona night out 40 easy lol. I had just about quit smoking just smoking when out or drinking and had other bad habbits in it's place ie nail biting and snacking so ecigs for me are a way to smoke with out all thee bad crap you get from a cig.

I love vaping now it's worlds apart from smoking you geet your nicotine hit without the bad smells, tastes, and other rubbish that comes with cigs. The main thing is you have your habbit of hand to mouth smoking.
Looking forward to the vaping, tried everything to get me off the shagging cigs. tablets, patches, gum, inhalers.
Tablets drove me mad, the rest were just a stop gap while I continued to buy real cigs.

Bought 5 disposable e-cigs from local shops over the last week, 1 did the business for about a day, the rest were useless while they were same brand.
I need the hit without the smell & toxins of a real cig in an e-cig.

Been to at least 10 chemists in Ireland in the last week looking for a good quality e-cig & none can sell them because Nicorette made a claim that e-cigs encouraged people to smoke while their products encouraged their customers to stop smoking.

What a ****ing joke.

Just took the plunge about an hour ago and ordered as well from sargies link..lets see ?

Looking forward to the vaping, tried everything to get me off the shagging cigs. tablets, patches, gum, inhalers.
Tablets drove me mad, the rest were just a stop gap while I continued to buy real cigs.

Bought 5 disposable e-cigs from local shops over the last week, 1 did the business for about a day, the rest were useless while they were same brand.
I need the hit without the smell & toxins of a real cig in an e-cig.

Been to at least 10 chemists in Ireland in the last week looking for a good quality e-cig & none can sell them because Nicorette made a claim that e-cigs encouraged people to smoke while their products encouraged their customers to stop smoking.

What a ****ing joke.

The shocking truth is nicorette don't want these e-cigs to be on the market. They are shitting themselves due to loss of sales. And while they are right that e-cigs are not a stop smoking device, they are a much much healthier way of smoking. Your still getting your nicotine whilst having the sensation of smoking were as a nicorette inhaler is nothing like smoking so often does not work for people.I know a lot of people who do not want to stop smoking and who actualy enjoy it/ vaping is a great alternative.

The fact is you can use e-cigs to ween off nicotine altogether by dropping the content slowly and ending up vaping 0 nicotine juice so those who do actualy want to quit can whilst still having the sensation of smoking.

The cost is much less too a £5 bottle of juice will last me about 7 days or so which if i were buying cigs would cost much much more.

Youve gone for the right kit imo i looked at the cartridge style cigs and tbh unless your buying prefilled carts with a crap choice of juce you had to refill them yourself whcih looked a pain and then there are leaking issues.

With ce4 tanks they are so easy to fill they hold loads of juice and ddon't leak.

Your only problem know is gonna to stop yourselves buying shed load of different juices to try.

I have been really strict on myself and decided to stick to B&H, which I actually quite like a lot, style juice otherwise I would juice keep ordering different flavours.

Think I may splash out on El Toro as everyone keeps raving about it but that'll be me till I start mixing my own, then I think I may go a bit flavour crazy

best juice i have ever tasted and used is the virginia tasting titan fluid from totally wicked,,,ok dearer than most but i just wait for a discount when i buy,that nice i cant put the fooker down lol

if no discount on the itme,click on social on the site then twitter.there i usually a discount code on there

Last edited:
Back