Recommend an E-Cig?

Your only problem know is gonna to stop yourselves buying shed load of different juices to try.

I have been really strict on myself and decided to stick to B&H, which I actually quite like a lot, style juice otherwise I would juice keep ordering different flavours.

Think I may splash out on El Toro as everyone keeps raving about it but that'll be me till I start mixing my own, then I think I may go a bit flavour crazy

Eltoro cigrillos is bloody nice mate just like the real deal i still wanna try the EL TORO GUEVARA as ive heard that is so close to a real cigar.But holding out for a bit as im loving my cuban supreme at the moment from flavour art.

Eltoro cigrillos is bloody nice mate just like the real deal i still wanna try the EL TORO GUEVARA as ive heard that is so close to a real cigar.But holding out for a bit as im loving my cuban supreme at the moment from flavour art.

Eltoro do some nice juices be careful with the steepers tho as they burn atty's like nobody's business. I literally get 1 day out of an atty when using the steep your own range.

Thanks mate.
Just placed an order for this, worked out at €26.10 including shipping to republic of Ireland.
Will report back how I get on with it when It arrives.

Got the kit yesterday & love it, thanks again for the rec.

Any idea how long the cartomiser should last & any recs on a good one to buy a few of?
Also, I want to get a spare battery for it, again, any recs on a good one?

Got the kit yesterday & love it, thanks again for the rec.

Any idea how long the cartomiser should last & any recs on a good one to buy a few of?
Also, I want to get a spare battery for it, again, any recs on a good one?
They should last 2-3 weeks: I could tell mine was gone when the liquid got dirty looking as soon as I put it in, and there was aburnt taste on a drag. I bought spare 1.8ohm heads: justput in a new one (unscrew the tank apart and unscrew off the head/wick). pack of 5 heads was £10 I think. I'm in Ireland as well: got pulled by a traffic cop in the Jack Lynch tunnel in Cork a few weeks ago: he saw the ecig in my hand and thought it was a mobile. I explained it to him (he never saw one before) and he let me go on (after threatening that it was his opinion I had a phone in my hand and was going to use it, ffs!) and said "No more pretendy cigarettes when your driving". LOL! I got the spare battery from Vapeescape as well: just a stnadard 900mh. That and the low 1.8ohm heads last me well over a day on a full charge, thats from a 20 per day smoker and I use 3ml of juice a day.

Haha...
I was wondering what would happen when I get pulled & the Irish cops spot my e-cig...
I bit the bullet & bought the eGo 900mAh Variable Voltage - 3 Stage Battery, Vision eGo CE5 V3 - Resistance : 1.8 Ohms & a few Vision eGo CE5 V3 - Replacement Heads.
Should have them in the next few days.

This e-cig business is costing me almost as much as smoking but expect it to calm down soon when I settle on one & find a nice e-juice.

They should last 2-3 weeks: I could tell mine was gone when the liquid got dirty looking as soon as I put it in, and there was aburnt taste on a drag. I bought spare 1.8ohm heads: justput in a new one (unscrew the tank apart and unscrew off the head/wick). pack of 5 heads was £10 I think. I'm in Ireland as well: got pulled by a traffic cop in the Jack Lynch tunnel in Cork a few weeks ago: he saw the ecig in my hand and thought it was a mobile. I explained it to him (he never saw one before) and he let me go on (after threatening that it was his opinion I had a phone in my hand and was going to use it, ffs!) and said "No more pretendy cigarettes when your driving". LOL! I got the spare battery from Vapeescape as well: just a stnadard 900mh. That and the low 1.8ohm heads last me well over a day on a full charge, thats from a 20 per day smoker and I use 3ml of juice a day.

By the way, how many batteries have you been through in the 3 months? or should a good one last that long?

Get yourself a few ce4s attys as they are able to be dissasembled and fitted with replacement heads. If you get a few you can have different flavour juices in them if you are prepared to wait you can get 5 with racked delivery from price angels for £10. They work out about £5 each in the uk.

By the way, how many batteries have you been through in the 3 months? or should a good one last that long?

I thnk theyre meant to last anything up to 6 months or more, depending on how oftern they are recharged. I got a replacement just in case, but now the 2 that came with the kit wont work: they charge, I can hear them atomising (or trying to) but I get no vape. Gotta get another spare!

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me a Noob/Knob, both would be right ..lol..Anyway,i bought the stoptober bundle from ecigwizard,straight off the bat,fook me this is rotton,stinking.honking..add a few off your own..lol,well for some strange reason i kept it up,and now im quite happily "vaping" on vermillion clasic or something ..lol....But i just made a second purchase,and even after all my research,i nearly fookin choked to death !!...now that cant be right..! we noobs need some real help,my sis has been asking me about ecigs,and the only help i can give her is....Dont...we need more info !!!

may be the strenth of liquid you ordered that was too strong,i use 11mg medium,anything over that makes me choke

Your probs right bro,but what im getting at is,noobs like me need some guidance about strengh etc, all this resistance stuff 1.8,2.4 ..vv etc,all needs explained more towards the noobs,not in a techy way though ,just how it feels to the smoker,trying to quit or sussing out options. Ive read loads of posts on forums etc,and all its done has confused me more that i was before i started !!

I ordered the October bundle too & it was my first proper introduction to e-cigs.
Love & hate it, it leaks but gives me the hit I need.
20 fags cost me €9.20 a day, got about a week out of it, so still saved me a fortune.
Does feel like cheep Chinese components though.

Having nothing to compare it too oldmn,i like it now !,first few drags and i thought it was the most horrible thing ever,made me think i was smoking a pipe,even the family where complaining about the smell ??..thought the lack of a smell was meant to be a plus point ? anyway i persevered and bought some more juice..fook me it was worse than the tobacco shit that came with the kit(the stuff i quite like now!!) never mind ,just spent another £35 ...lets see how it goes,am gonna give it a fair crack of the whip before i fook it too the bin,but if things dont improve soon looks like its another failed promise, hope not !

The smell? there was little to no smell off mine.
Still done the same as you though, ordering like a loon though to find the smoke I like...

Had a six hour drive ahead of me the day after it arrived,so i "vaped" most of the way..lol,family said it STANK !!

Worst mistake any noob makes is buying tobacco juice thinking it'll be like a cig.

Trust me go for a mixed fruit, cola, cotton candy type flavour and you wont get that horris shitty taste.

i had loads i'll list some and i'll prob forget some... virginia,vanilla,b&h,cola,cherry,mixed fruit,strawberry,chocolate,red bull,banana,apple,rongdu (**** knows),menthol,caramel mocha,cappachino,cotton candy,cinnamon,bubble gum mint,ice cream,waffle plus some ive prob not mentioned.

ive had loads and the ones i like? nothing to do with tobacco or any of the fancy flavours i tried, red cola (cocacola) blue cola (pepsi) cotton candy, dr pepper,cherry coke,caramel mocha, cappachino, cherry maybe one or two others like vanilla and mixed fruit and maybe a few more i cant think of...notice a pattern no tobacco ones and all sweety or drink related...i can happly vape on these all day and the taste doesnt get old like some juice (bored half way through the day).

my advice is to avoid the tobacco starting out as most will jack it because they taste shit....get used to it then maybe go for b&h (the only tabacco one ive liked).

as for what to put your juice in...i still swear by the vivi nova big size and the newer small size.

batteries? .... erm ok for starting out but i got fed up of them dying on me (running out and failing) so i moved onto other mods that take real batteries and thats much better... gripper mod 15 quid ok much like the batteries no variable voltage so near enough the same as the batteries.

Still i wasnt happy as the batteries and the gripper dont give you that hit with certain juices so i bought a lavatube, vv and perfect for upping the volts if i want a decent hit if the juice isnt doing it for me, so good i bought another which the missus uses.

to me a perfect setup is a sweet juice (cola,candy etc...) along with a vivia nove and a lavatube... ive spent loads and i mean loads and ive not found better in terms of bang for buck and performance per buck... provari's etc...just stupid over kill if you ask me..a provari wont do anything a lavatube cant "vape wise" and i defy anyone to say any different... my mates got one (fool with his money) and it doesnt do anything my lava wont do yet i paid a lot less, although i will say his looked more expensive it doesnt out perform the lava's (you pay more and it looks expensive but thats it.)

recap: vivi nova, lavatube, sweet juice ..... perfect after a lot of buying and testing.

I dont have my camera handy but i should post a pic of the stuff i have just to prove a point on how much ive bought and tested just so you dont have to lol.

I will also add this setup doesnt cost the earth and if you buy this first you will save a hell of a lot more money as you will do what i did, start off with one then test another then another and you end up spending a fortune.

Anyone or any new product would have a right job trying to get me to change now ive found what i consider the best setup at a reasonable cost.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Agree with thommo tobacco juice is rank horrid stuff, the only nice juice with tobacco in it is ry4 as that is caramel flavoured with a hint of tobacco. My favourite atm is banana cream man is nice and smells ace too like banana milk shake. Ive got some cupcake flavouring ive not yet tried too.

I got my ego from price angels and i love it mine feels well made if im honest vapes like a champ and does not leak infact ive got 2 ce4 tanks and neither leak ive also got some ce4 stardusts on order.

The thing with e-cigs is like any new thing you need to do your reasearch. Just avoid tobacco flavoured juices and your good to go.

Back