Recommend a decent washing machine

We have an AEG and the mrs reckons it the best machine she has ever owned.

I'm on my second AEG. The first was 10 years when we sold it to a friend and it's still going strong at 12 years. The second is 14 years old and was given to me by my mother. It's a higher model than my older ( newer one) and it runs great. Very quiet and washes brilliantly.

The old dear only gave it to us because she bought a Miele. Can't wait to inherit that one. It's a remarkable piece of kit.

Do love AEG though. Our AEG drier is still going strong at 12 years.

We have a Miele washer, came with 5 years warranty and it was cheap to extent it to 10 years. Very stable and very low noise. With the right model you can even re-program it using a laptop, the mrs had ours done so it did the washing how she liked it. Worth the extra money.

Well after the failure to secure the Panasonic model from clearance-comet, I had my eye on a Hotpoint.

Anyway, sat on this Hotpoint auction for a good couple of days until today.
15 odd mins to the end of the auction I started to google the model number and "how to win at auctions etc". One search leads to the next and I hit upon a thread from moneysavingexpert about the pitfalls of clearance-comet. From doing a search on Kelkoo of all places I have managed to find (and buy) the same washing machine that I was looking at on Clearance-comet (Hotpoint WMD960G) for less than what it went for.

The machine on clearance-comet went for 350 (classed as unboxed and unused), I got the same model on whitebox for 335 inc VAT and delivery.

https://www.whitebox.co.uk/Main/Home.aspx?pfid=WF_WMD960G

Shop around guys!

the wife :D

sorry.

does she use

daz.jpg

Is that fungal or bacterial?
Either way I'm sure a few applications of sudocrem will dry that right up m8.

so you'd rather throw accusations around about me than man up and talk to me direct. suit yourself,

so you'd rather throw accusations around about me than man up and talk to me direct. suit yourself,

When it comes to you then yes I would daz.

You are a fanny.

if you want that diamond effect call on my miss she polishes my knob and i can see my face in it as for the dishes fook knows lol

Back