Recommend a cheap android box.

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on a high spec android box, cheaper the better. I've already got an orginal pi B+ but with openlec latest build in is quiet slow. I was looking at a pi 2 but there are a number of android boxs out there for senisble money can any one recommend one.

What about these.

MyGica ATV582 Quad Core Android 4.4 TV Box or a Sumvision Android X4 quad core media player or even a firestick.

Really looking for a wifi box

Cheers

Have not used any of the boxs you have listed but I have used the older model M8 ok, T8 excellent and firestick good for the price.

I've got a cs968 tv box downstairs which runs great, kodi, nonstop movies HD etc,paid about £50 off eBay and I've got a firestick in bedroom which I just use for kodi which is also great for the price but u have to sideload apps onto it

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Ok went out and bought a fire stick got it home had a little trouble sideloading kodi but managed it eventually. Very quick compared to the pi 1, now I need find a good repo and I've installed suru but struggling to get the video addons I want. I also need to get the kodi icon on the front screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Can u get the EPl on the Firestick, have a Chromecast at present

I've also got a chromecast but its too tied down, I used kodi on pi and sports devil allowed me to watch sports feeds.

Ok went out and bought a fire stick got it home had a little trouble sideloading kodi but managed it eventually. Very quick compared to the pi 1, now I need find a good repo and I've installed suru but struggling to get the video addons I want. I also need to get the kodi icon on the front screen.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also got a chromecast but its too tied down, I used kodi on pi and sports devil allowed me to watch sports feeds.
Follow this
Amazon Fire TV - Kodi
Ignore the thumbnaill bit as adbfire 128 does that for you.
Also load firestarter

I've ordered Beelink X2 box. Hopefully, it'll be good enough to run Kodi on it.

try the mxq around £30 but iMO the more u pay the better service you will get

i have a zgemma s2 its great for sky but having problems with addons
was thinking of get in a cheap box

Can You run an air mouse with the firestick and if so can someone recommend one, I believe it only works with bluetooth devices and I can't find one on ebay only 2.4 gig wireless.

Back