READ & WRITE ROM 7 WITH THIS

never heard of anyone getting into a rom7-708 m8, mickbrush dident post back to let us know how he got on with his card {rom7 cards are hit +miss anyway nomatter what rev they are}--------have you tried "prtgs-cm1-5" yet, a lot of people have had success useing this software upto rev704 cards

got to open card it came up with this but what do i do now opening of port was sucessfull.
ATR=3FFF9500FF918171643FFF9500FF918171643FFF9500FF91817164
Info=•
Retrieving card info...
Card info retrieved :)

any idaes and can i use this card in box i have if re programmed

any help much appreciated

I tried one with a rom 11 image details that i manualy transfered. It let me view but then locked up. After i reset the box it was ok again. I think it could still be usefull for ordering ppv and then switching to a fun to view. I did the emm mod as well. Tbh i have not really used it much as my rom 11 does all i need.

i have tried this program with the minisdk but it will not read the card.not even the ATR. dont think it likes the minisdk.

got two boxes with cards ,a 1000 and a 2000 ,,,if some one can sort them for me ill give them one for their troubles

hi guys ive got a rom 07 rev 704 tried reading it in nagra it says unsupported card type???
i think it may be locked please help

it won't work in nagra try using this software programm called "prtg cm 1 5." and u can download this software in this forum

I've done a rom 7 rev 704 with prtgs. It took me ages but it's about setting the ghost provider up right. as far as I know rev 708 is locked & s**gged. prtgs writes a ghost provider on the card wether you like it or not & its default of 6901 seems to b**ger things up a bit.

Unlocking Rom 7

Slickvguy Can Unlock Rom 7 Up To Rev 710

Ok I have got hold of a ROM7 card. Rev 718.

Can I unlock it, and put anything useful on it to make use of it? Or should I just stick it in the drawer? I've got the ird and bk because they are old 1000 boxes so I don't need that info off them.

Thanks.

just put the card to one side mate
that slick guy may release code to do this one day
with luck

any 1 can release code u got to learn how it works simon kirk is making some good scripts and has released them,,,,hes the guru at the mo when it comes to glitching....

actually there is an american coder thats a member on here called dnh301 thats very close to glitching rom 7's maybe you should contact him he might need someone to "test" a script bearing in mind it might fubar your card but thats why its called testing

jimmyp said:
actually there is an american coder thats a member on here called dnh301 thats very close to glitching rom 7's maybe you should contact him he might need someone to "test" a script bearing in mind it might fubar your card but thats why its called testing

Well I'm not going to use the cards for anything else and I don't really care if they "break". I'll send a pm.

thanks tep thats the spirit mate well done

jimmyp said:
thanks tep thats the spirit mate well done

No problem. It might help me learn more as well. This is the type of thing I like to mess about with.

happyjim said:
any 1 can release code u got to learn how it works simon kirk is making some good scripts and has released them,,,,hes the guru at the mo when it comes to glitching....

I don't know about guru but he is making one hell of an impression with his determination. He is doing a great job. I have been doing a little work with him so to speak on this rom7 in hand with Dteyn over at CC. And as for slick releasing that script, don't hold your breath.LOL

Peace Lil' D

p.s. I pmed you back. What provider are you shooting for? e.g. 5C01 5A01 5E01...BLA...BLA You get the point. Let me know.

thanks for the acknowlegements but to quote dnh - i dont know about the guru LoL! i am still learning all the time and im a true believer in the fact that if its possible then it should be available to everyone. having said this i also think that people should make an effort to understand the processes behind it all and not just use the tools blindly.
regards simonkirk.

Back