READ & WRITE ROM 7 WITH THIS

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just aquired this proggy for reading & writing rom 7 cards
Im going to have a play as i have 1 or 2 and will post back the findings.

Just copied all the data from my rom 11 image and saved it to the rom 7 and it works ok. I will keep it in stream and see if it gets locked. I have also emm modded the card.
The rom rev was 7o4.
Hope this of some use to you all.
There are some intresting features in this proggy if someone wants to play about with it.

winzip says it dont appear to be a vailid archive plz try to redownload..

Ok ive rezipped and reattatched and downloaded and tested it. Seems ok now

Ian theres a couple of files amongst this bundle that have ird and bkey on them. Now I dont know if these are dummy values or not or intentional. Either way, thought it best just to let you know just in case.

I have a rom 7 rev 708 card but all i get is atr fail. anyone got any ideas.

Just tryed some rom 11 rom10 unlocked cards and get the same answer atr invalid. have i got somthing wrong it settings i am using a mini sdk programer.

Mick have you tried minisdk 2.6 it lets you cange the minisdk to Phoenix or smartmouse modes with the software, I can't attach it cos it's to big, but you can get it from Clanzers site h**p://www.clanzer.co.uk/ if not pm me an addy and I'll email it to you m8

Im already using that prog m8 but no joy the programer is working fine i think there must be somthig set up wronglyin the software.

I read somewhere that it can do rom 7 but being fairly new to this I wouldn't know for sure m8

originaly posted by mickbrush----------I have a rom 7 rev 708 card but all i get is atr fail. anyone got any ideas

if your useing "prtgs-cm1-5" then go to "file,settings,and type in the comport your programers connected to----{do the same with your programers software}

tryed all that now still no joy but noticed if i take the serial cable out of th programer i get the same reply would apreciate it if someone else with a sdk would give this prog a try to see what response they get.

dont think its locked ian m8 {atr failure is normaly the wrong comport or software configuration settings}, he's tried other cards with the same atr failure message. {doubt if its a voltage problem}

mickbrush, start from scratch again m8, uninstall/reinstall "minisdk 2.6, manualy set the comport that your proggers connected too then select apply option.
go to set default startup mode and click "normal programer mode then select apply option.
on the next screen select 3.579mhz true phoneix mode, select apply option

dont own a minisdk myself so the software wouldent allow me onto the mainscreen {if your programer still gets the same message then checkout the comport on the pc and the serial lead}

Back