READ & WRITE ROM 7 WITH THIS

The 2 cards I have are 5C01, so let me know if you want anything trying out on them. I'll take the programmer to work just in case ;)

Ian is there a chance that i may have a go with your proggie, ive just got a box with a rom 7 708 card and would like to try and read it. Another thing, im new on here so how do i access the download section (cant find it, i know im a dick head just not used to this forum).
Cheers!

I can sacrifice my rev718. So if someone have some ideas i can be helpful.

hi all

just got a telewest rom 7 rev 704 can i write a rom 11 image to it, if so what proggie do i need to do it

kook

only right images to a card that are the same rev as the image on the card.. if you go ahead and write that rom 11 image to it.. then say bye bye and say hello to the card again in winter.. ice scraper :)

an update - these will do 715 but no other revision. use the other scripts for the lower revisions. for providers 5c and 54.

well done yet agian simon has put the work in and come up with the goods i for one salute you m8

:mexican: :mexican: @ simonkirk All hail to the chief, 10 seconds for a card ff's if only the mysteries took that long to solve :mexican: ...... Great Job SK!! :mexican:

thanks SIMON for the 715 script.very much appreciated.works a treat.

just need a working rom7 au image for 5c01- ex c&w as i managed to loop my last rom7 with an au image.

i have a 715 i have been reading this thread but do not know really whats goin on has rev 715 been able to unlocked if so what do i need to do it eg proggys etc

here's whats going on bro:

get the 715 script for your area (previous page methinks). using ur programmer in phoenix mode 3.68 blah blah, open up winexplorer, load script and EXECUTE!! opened up first time for me.
Then use prtgs to read/write unlocked rom7. I belive u have to mes with the ghost settings but am still getting to grips with this part so can only confirm thus far bla bla

thanks m8 but i cracked it already its exactly what u said it was the ghost settings u have to set them the same as the image your using e.d emmkey, parity key etc and also your id e.g 5c01 was what i used as im in ex c&w thanks again to diggy worlds for getting me on the way to cracking this

: spook :

Ok I may be being thick here but i'm open to abuse. I have unlocked and read in xncs some old 715's that unlocked straight away. I have written to them using the image on here somewhere but the card shows COMM ERR in eng menu of a box i'm trying it with? Has anyone successfully written to a 715 and used in a 10001b or a 4000 in ex c&w and if so what programme/ image etc?? If this is on here and I aint used the search facility thoroughly then I apologise!!!!!!!!!

the image i used was the ex c&w here

[DLMURL]http://www.world-of-digital.com/foru...96&postcount=1[/DLMURL]

so have u unlocked card in win ex with the 5co1 script

have u entered correct ghost settings into xncs before writing

have u entered your bk and ird

etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thanks, I have unlocked the card and entered the ird and bk but the image u are linking me to is not there?? Also, is there a tut on how to alter the ghost settings in xncs?? Help mucho appreciated

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showpost.php?p=381896&postcount=1

HERES LINK AGAIN

OPEN THE EX C&W IMAGE IVE LINKED TO THAN OPEN THE GHOST SETTINGS
(12TH ICON ACROSS)

INSERT:

ID: 5C01
VERIFY: THIS CAN BE FOUND IN THE 07 DECRYPT KEY SECTION ITS CALLED VERIFY KEY
LEAVE GHOST N1 BLANK
IN GHOST N2 INSERT NUMBERS WHICH ARE UNDER EMMKEY ALSO IN THE 07 DECRYPT KEYS SECTION
LEAVE GHOST E2 BLANK

INSERT OWN BK AND IRD INTO IMAGE

WRITE TO CARD!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALL DONE AFTER UNLOCKING THE CARD IN WINEX WITH THE 5C01 SCRIPT FOUND HERE

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59803

HAVE AGO AT THIS HOPEFULLY I GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT :Clap:

THIS IS ONLY FOR EX C&W REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back