Re: tm500/600

skinnychap

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guy,s
i,m a newbie myself & very clueless on this type of stuff but i have a tm600 box but i was,nt getting anything from it yesterday as my internet was down, but when i was out my boy started messing around with it & the guy i recieved it from says it may need re-flashed, is there anyone who can help me along the lines as to how to do this please? thnx guy,s would really appreciate any help

i,m not sure m8 i just got the channels of the guy but he says my box needs flashed after my son messed around with it, but i aint got a clue how to do it , hence the reason i,m on here

i had them working manic01 but he says that if i get it reflashed on here he will sort the channels out for me

he stays a good few miles from me m8 but he said i would find on here the stuff i need to reflash myself

not sure wot his problem is manic but he told me to come on here. see when i rebooted it after my boy got a hold of it, it used to say "underground" now when i reboot it says "IQ" so i,m not sure what my boy did but now when i go to ma astra sattelite i get nothing. i know my boy said something about finding a new ip address so i dont know what he did. i,m not even sure if it needs flashed

ok thnx m8 i,ll try get him after dinner, but no doubt i,ll be back on here lol.... cheers manic

uyour box has been flashed via the online update function, your son must have pressed the LAN button, then blue, which prompts you to press OK to continue, which then updates the image (reflashes it)

but

this should have also backed up your server settings first, then reinstalled them afterwards, i know thats how it always used to work with TM receivers

but TBH, your seller does sound as though now hes had your money, no longer wants anything to do with you

ask him to email you your server connection details (but DO NOT make these public to anyone) and we can talk you through getting up and running again

Back