re, sammy s3110c

chris31560

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, my son has a vermin sammy hd+ box unsubbed just to receve free views, its workrd well for about 2 months but all of a sudden its stopped working, when he boots it up the display only gets to ap52 and no further, so ive gone into em and all seems well in there apart from the net id says 09999 and it should say 40967, could this be the reson the box wont load and if so wot can i do about the problam.cheers..chris..

na m8, i have a vermin sub with two other boxes and bb, so it cant be that...chris.

hi guys, my son has a vermin sammy hd+ box unsubbed just to receve free views, its workrd well for about 2 months but all of a sudden its stopped working, when he boots it up the display only gets to ap52 and no further, so ive gone into em and all seems well in there apart from the net id says 09999 and it should say 40967, could this be the reson the box wont load and if so wot can i do about the problam.cheers..chris..

i thought the other thread was about a samsung freeview tv changing net id from 09999 to 40967:lsabre::Laugh:

na m8, I need to know how to change the net id form 09999 to 40967 on a samsung hd+ box. cheers.chris.......

You can't now, you used to be able to with a fun card but its not doable these days. Or if it is probably not worth the effort.

Back