RE: No sat issue

michaelelise

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wonder if you could help me I have been trying to update my satellite list on my TM-800 HD using dreambox edit which I have added and corrected satellites and frequency's on all satellites I have send these to the reciever and was going to do a full rescan. But the reciver is showing all the satellites and channels greyed out. It keeps asking me to set up the tuner settings before scaning. I have looked in the tuner configuration and it is still set up for the usals with my long/lat entered but the dish will not move. I have moved the dish with my old reciever so I know the dish moves and is not the problem. How do I get the reciever to move the dish to start scanning?

Kind Regards

Michael

I suspect that the satellites.xml file needs updating. Easiest thing is to download a multisat channel list such as Vhannibal or Catseye. These are in the satellites section, but as you cannot download yet, it may be worth downlaoding from Vhannibal's site.

Thanks Abu Baniaz,

I will give this a go when I have 5 mins spare and let you know how I got on.

Kind Regards

Michael

Thanks guy's for your help I will have a look when I have got 5 mins and report back.

Abu Baniaz thanks for the pm.

Kind Regards

Michael

Hi all I managed to sort out the issue with having all the sats greyed out and done a scan the other day and got 11,000 channels.

My problem now is that I decided to take off some of the things I would not use to free up some memory. On rebooting the box the screen goes green and goes into the reboot cycle. Can anyone please help/explain what I need to do to get the box working again.

Kind Regards

Michael

Back