VU+ Solo rats picons

moza19790

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, this question prob been ask a million times but ive installed rats bouquet and picons, all is good exept the picons are in no order what so ever, tried uninstalling, but no joy, can anyone point me in the rite direction, thanks?

What do you mean the picons are not in order? They are not meant to be in any order, they will show againt the channels with matching service reference. This happens on the infobar automatically, but for the channel list, they have to be enabled in the channel settings menu.

Do not confuse following:
Bouquets Updater/downloader
Bouquets
Picon Updater/downloader
Picons

Can you explain differently/show a picture?

Last edited:
sorry im new to this, erm im getting like itv picon on say bbc 1 and so on, is there something I need to enable then?

1. I am guessing you installed Rat's Picon downloader plugin. Have you run it?
2. I would aslo recommend you run his Bouquet updater too.

Yes I did both of them, I must have missed something out somewhere, there's a lot of the channels have the correct picon so I'm baffled.

Perhaps you may want to delete contents of picon folder and then run picon downloader plugin again.

Are you sure you do not have any other picon folders on say another device connected, eg. USB stick

I will give that a try and give an update, thank for ta help.

Just to let you know that I installed Rat's picons and Bouquets afresh via his plugins, no issues as you describe.

Telnet command to wipe all channel data is below. (This will restart receiver)
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

still no joy tried everything, and same results, where would I enter that telenet command?

I use Putty, but any telnet client will do. You can enable the one in windows, if you use DCC (Dreambox Control Center) or VuCC, they also have telnet clients.

open the bouquets up on screen and scroll down until you see a date on the folder
what is the date ? Should be 24/12/14

Also FTP to your picon location media/usb or media/hdd ? go into the picon folder and delete all the PNG files but leave the picon folder
reboot the box and then run the picon again

Back