Rats bouquets sd problems loosing services when transfering

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a friends dream 500 and been having problems.When transfering the files i am loosing about half the services in the boquets using dream edit to transfer.I have also transfered via flash fxp but the same.
I reflashed using pli image from here with sky services (sgt flipflop) but when i transfered rat's i lost services .
Any help appreciated
cheers chronoman

I've never tested the SD bouquets myself tbh as I don't have a SD box

But with no one posing any issues I've always thought they are OK

I will be updating these tonight though so you could see of this fixes the issue :)

Sent from my iPhone

when i update the image via null modem the sgt flip flop and cccam was ther but when i flashed with dreamboc cc the cccam and sgt flip flop channels werent.
Very straNGE BUT SGT FLIP FLOPS ALL WORKED BUT ONLY PROB WITH IMAGE IS channel 5 is no longer there.
Will check updates later thanks

OK just an update regarding this.I got hold of flipflops and they installed no problem .i adjusted the reinstalled and worked fine with reload button working on dream .
retried rats 7-3 sd and the reload doesnt work .Not sure why but def a problem there with rats

I just transferred the last update (9th) and they transferred and reloaded fine :err:

I would be happier if someone else could confirm either way mate tbh, Im not saying you are wrong at all

could someone who has a SD box please just try the SD bouquet in my siggy please

Back