Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys Im new to this...

I have the Blackhole Image

I have FTP the .ipk file to te box. Went to SOftware Management>INstall Local Extension>Selected with a cross the Rat....file.

WHat should I do next!

Sorry for the newbie questions

If it confirmed it installed reboot box and it should be in your plugin's if there just press ok and it will install itself,exit when done then you will find your new fav lists

Any one using update with OE 2.0 image been trying to to install plugin with dm8000 but don't seem to want to install

Hi Guys Im new to this...

I have the Blackhole Image

I have FTP the .ipk file to te box. Went to SOftware Management>INstall Local Extension>Selected with a cross the Rat....file.

WHat should I do next!

Sorry for the newbie questions
If you push green button you should get plugin browser in that list you will see rats bouquets update you should be able to select it and it will do rest

If you push green button you should get plugin browser in that list you will see rats bouquets update you should be able to select it and it will do rest

It says DOne - Installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors??

I have tried intsalling from USB and INternal FLash.....

??

If I try to do it from TSPanel is says opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets.

Exection finished.

Sorry this box was set up for me, Im trying to learn.,....:)

If it has not installed in to the plugin menu then it has not installed and I think what you have posted shows that upgraded 0 packages think that should say upgraded 1 package you might have to edit your opkg.confg like I had to

As has been said FTP to var/etc/opkg look for file called opkg.config right click on it and pick edit then add this line to bottom "arch mipsel 100" remove the " when you paste that line in or it wont work
Was pointed out to me in this post m8 and worked http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/29951...ml#post2195390

2tone that did it!

Thanks very much for your help :)

Is there any way to delete any of the folders i,e a section on the fav list?

anything you delete will come back when you next run the plugin

if you want to edit you would be better off transferring and editing with DBE

I used "putty" to get into the box and Vi editor ( vi filename). Worked for me

anything you delete will come back when you next run the plugin

if you want to edit you would be better off transferring and editing with DBE

Thanks for that, as that woudl have been my next question!

It is not a big issue for me, th eplugin and picon updater is perfect, I rather just run updates and not need to worry about anything else.

Thanks all for your help, Rat keep this up :Clap:

Hi all a complete green horn to all this, my oul lad got his dm800 hd setup with rats channel updater last month. Bt sp went last week so tried update with plugin but. When it's run it says could not update the plugin with opkg. Tries alternative usr/script/rat_plugin_update.sh line 15: ipkg: not found then success moving on. Updating services connecting to The Home of Rat's Bouquet @DigitalWorldz | Rat's Bouquet and Picon Plugins for ease of use :). Then wget: read error: connection reset by user download complete then unzip: inflate error. Rats plugin complete. Doesn't seem to have updated, any ideas? Tried adding the Text to the opkg.config file but no difference, assume this is for initial installs of the plugin. Sorry about this mouthful of a question On my first post. Any help very much appreciated, kinsebr

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably remove the plugin and reinstall it maybe it got corrupted ?

Hi Rats, appreciate the quick response. I was hoping not to tinker too much with it as not very confident but I'll give it a shot, as far as I can see all the info I need is in this forum. I'll let you know if the re-install worked. Thanks

most of the info you need should be in the first 5/6 posts in this thread mate how to remove files and install ;)

Hi, can I install this in a TM800 with DWIQ - 03-07-11 image?

thanks

I don't see why not :) the plugin before worked on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back