Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
will this stop the black screens on some channels? cos ive rescanned the sat but still got black screens on bt sports 1/2, espn and boxnation.

will this stop the black screens on some channels? cos ive rescanned the sat but still got black screens on bt sports 1/2, espn and boxnation.
Yes it will until they change frequencies again, but Rat is very quick at updating them anyway.

The reason you are not finding the chanenls on your scan is that the transponders that the chanenls are now on do not exist in your satellites.xml. I'm sure that an updated satellites.xml file is also included in the update.

Hi is there a version of the plugin that will work with new TSimage-dm800se-3.0-OE2.0 image?
thanks

TSimage-dm800se-3.0-OE2.0-2013-10-03-ramiMAHER#ssl84c i have just updated to this and now im getting 0 packages installed i assume it doesnt work with this image?

Im sorry I have never used this image so cant advise

I'm a PLi user :)

Does this keep the channels in the order i want or does it when this update change the order of the channels?

Lads i cant get this working anymore i always get and error message saying cant connect to remote host 127.0.0.1 connection refused.any ideas

you are using this plugin arnt you and not the old one ? just to be sure

When did the new one come out rat ? The date on my channel list is 13 th october so it does work.sometimes but latley not at all

Last edited:
this is the new one in post #1 :) but theres always a chance someone could be still using the old one
Ive just run the plugin and its working fine for me mate

Downloading plugin hope it works.,

can i instal using vu control centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
if its a ftp client then I don't see why not :)

still getting connection refused - I think it maybe the opkg problem but when I click on var the etc then opkg there is no opkg config file it seems to be missing any ideas ?

I would remove the plugin and re install it personally
remove folder from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins restart box and re install :)

tried that rat still getting error message - my mate it having the same problem ?20131028_200432.jpg

what box and image you using mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back