Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate sorry
there are others out there that do this though :) but not updated as often from what I see

I'm not going to pretend to know the first thing about creating a bouquet updater, but would it be possible to create a "dummy" bouquet that uses the first 100 entries, then BBC1 could start at 101, BBC2 102 etc etc?

Is there any way to make your bouquet updater sort the channels in the Sly numbering plan? I was using lraizer's but it's so slow...
RAT's one is definitely the way to go if you want the fastest possible way to keep your bouquets updated with a nice layout. you must be using an old lraizer one though, as latest version only takes about 99 seconds on a decent box.

when I said not updated as often, I meant bouquets that are made :) not that auto bouquet :)

So going by comments so far, this doesn't work on BH 2.0.1 OE image right?

Is there any plans to get this working on there in the near future and if not then what other options are there for the new BH image?

Also, assuming this worked - what else do I need? Does this have all the channel lists already pre-loaded or is this just an updater?

So many questions, sorry - sure you can tell I'm complete newb at this.

i also would love this for the bh2.0.1 image would be a great addition used it lyally on my dm800hd se and upgraded to my new vu solo 2 and i feel lost without it the channel layout was perfect

working on my Xtrend ET9x00 ViX 3.0

had to delete the old one 1st

ftp to ipk to temp
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins and remove the Rat_Updater folder
/usr/script delete rat_plugin_update.sh

install
menu
setup
vix
install local extension
green button

cant wait for the picons thanks

So going by comments so far, this doesn't work on BH 2.0.1 OE image right?

Is there any plans to get this working on there in the near future and if not then what other options are there for the new BH image?

Also, assuming this worked - what else do I need? Does this have all the channel lists already pre-loaded or is this just an updater?

So many questions, sorry - sure you can tell I'm complete newb at this.

i also would love this for the bh2.0.1 image would be a great addition used it lyally on my dm800hd se and upgraded to my new vu solo 2 and i feel lost without it the channel layout was perfect

What errors do you get when trying to install the plugin on latest BH images ?

could you give us as much information as possible please

:)

Rat tried all the differant ways mentioned here to install the plugin however still not getting anywhere. Looking through the posts I seem to be getting almost the same collected errors as was in the image uploaded by Grantsmith82. I am using VU+ duo on the new BH v2.0.1 rev Aimage

as far as Im aware mate yes

Hi guys, I'm running a vu+ solo2 on black hole 2.0.1. When I run the script opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/rats_bouquets_latest.ipk, I get the error incompatible with the architectures configred!

Any ideas?

Also Rat if you know what is the latest black hole image it works on?

Im sorry mate I dont know that image at all as Ive never used a duo or a BH image

works on your what ? lol

great plugin!

my box seems to fail updating the list?

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont say what box or what image ?

I'm running a vu+ solo2 on black hole 2.0.1. .
I get the error incompatible with the architectures configred!
[/COLOR]

Same here on Vu+ Uno with latest Black hole 2.0.1, is it related to the Python version?

yes mate it is :)
Im trying to get what errors people are getting with this version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back